Chapter 41

(I'm skipping to Nathan's graduation got the triplets are already born, sorry!)

Life's been good the past years especially this day, Nathan's graduation. Avery will graduate in a few years and being that her dad is gone it's going to be special to me and of course Cameron. We had triplets but eight months pregnant I lost two leaving me with one healthy baby boy, Andy.

"Come on!" I yell for all the kids besides Nathan but only because he's already there.

"Do I have to go?" Avery and her new boyfriend of two years walks down the stairs.

"Yes your brother is graduating," she's became a bit childish over the years but with two younger siblings I guess what can I expect?

"Please don't make me go," she whines and I shake my head no and point for her to go get ready because right now she's in booty shorts and some kind of shirt that goes right above her belly button, don't ask me.

"Fine," she trails up as Michael her boyfriend kisses her and leaves.

"Max and Andy lets go!" I shout, Max and Andy are only two grade years behind each other so being their teenagers they never get along but at home they do.

"I'm coming mom," I can hear Andy from his and Max's room.

"Cameron are you ready?" I walk into the living room and he's all ready.

"You look hot baby."

"Thanks you look cute too," he kisses my cheek and then moves over to my lips. I'm getting old and there is absolutely no denying it, I'm wrinkly and ugly.

"Alright we are already late so we need to go now," I say and I scramble to get my purse and cameron to capture this amazing moment because come tomorrow Nathan won't be in the nest anymore, he'll be a college student.