Chapter 26

We were finally air lifted from our vehicle because there was no other way to get there, when I say surrounded I mean surrounded.

"Katie your going to need to push." The male doctor at my feet tell me and I do harder than ever and trust me it hurt!

"Okay your almost done with the shoulders, one more." I push one last hit and I needed on finally push and I hear his cry, tears gather in my eyes as I look at him. He already looked like Cameron completely.

"Cameron, his name is Max.. I decided on Max." He looks at me weirdly and he looked at the baby who was in his arms. Max was his older brothers name but he passed away a while ago when he was 13 years old. They were really close from what I've heard.

"What?" He has tears in his eyes.

"Max Jr. Dallas, in honer of your brother, his uncle." I crack a smile.

"Okay." He smiles and then kisses now Max.

Family's have those moments where we want to savory them but then we have those moments where we dread them weather it divorce,leaving for the military or even death but you know it's strong if you stay, you stay for ever and ever and your love never fades away and me I will love Cameron to the day I die.

I was in the hospital for that night till we were able to come home, Max is the best baby anyone can ask for, he hardly cries, and already sleep threw the full night. This is one moment in my life that I want to savory.