Chapter 1

~UNEDITED
THIS BOOK HAS SO MUCH ERROR ITS HARD MYSELF TO EVEN LOOK OVER IT -.- SO IF YOU SEE ANY ERRORS YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHANCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM ITS NICELY APPRECIATED!!

___________________________________

~I've decided to start a while back so in the last book they have three kids, and this book it will only be two!~

"Come on Nathan!" I scream from downstairs with my coat on and purse in hand ready to walk out the door with Avery.

"One minutes!" He shouts back and I walk up the stairs to his room.. No wonder he's on the Xbox One we bought him for his 9th birthday.

"Young man you get off that now!" I raise my voice and cross my arms in anger.

"Please one more round mom!" He refers to some kind of killing game.

"Nathan Lee Dallas now!" I raise my voice one again and he gets of his bed and slips his shoes on as we both walk downstairs, Avery's laughing because of the issue so I open my eyes wide.. My kids are on my last nerve.

We walk out the front door and I unlock my car, the kids both get into the back seat. I start the engine as the loud roar begins and I look behind to pull out of the driveway.

Once I succeed we drive to the local food supply because we are going to see my step mom, sadly my father passed away but she still is in my life.

"Do you guys want a candy bar?" I ask as I grab a cart from the lady who greets you at the door.

"Yes mommy!" Avery says and Nathan gives a calm nod. We go back and forth from the goodies because I wanted to get Jamie something special and of course the twins who are now 9 as well.

We check out and we go out to the car. The drive wasn't too bad but the icy roads scared me.. There was too many accidents on the high way.

We got there in no time and when we arrived Jamie and the girls were outside.

"Hi." I smile as I shut my car door and open the back door for Avery. We walk up to Jamie and I hug her.