Chapter 20

After I talked to Cameron for a few he delivered happy news that states when he'll be done.

Nathan is stable so he will happily make it without any problems! The doctor walks in checks on Nathan and then walks back out without a word and Nathan and Avery are giggling about something.

"How are you feeling Nat?" I call him by his nick name, "I feel good!" He says happily and smiles a funny big smile.

"Momma?" Avery walks up to me.

I look at her, "Yes darling?"

"Is daddy ever coming home?" She asks me... I knew the right way to tell her but I wasn't ready to speak about her real father being dead, for her Cameron was her father but biologically he wasn't, "He's coming home very soon baby." I kiss her forehead and then she turns and giggles with Nathan some more, you never know how hard it is to raise two kids and be pregnant while your husband in somewhere across the world in the navy until you live if.

Few days later:

Nathan was gave the OK to come home... Finally!

"Ready to see the puppies Nathan?" I smile and he smiles also and shakes his head yes.

The doctor comes in followed by the nurse who has a wheelchair for Nathan to sit in so she can wheel him down to our car.

"Okay let's get outa here!" I say as I grab our belonging and Avery's hand.

Once we arrived home, I helped Nathan up the stairs into his bedroom because I knew what he wanted to get his hands on, his xbox one, "Call me if you need anything." I say pushing his hair out of his face and kissing his forehead.

Today was my 6 months pregnancy check up so I had to call Lucy but she was more than happy to help with Nathan and Avery.

At the doctors:

I get called back into a room and then I am told to strip and place a gown over my huge belly. I lay down on the awkwardly shaped table and waited for the doctor to come in.

Once we finish with everything other than the ultrasound we get started with that.

"Are you interested in knowing the gender?" She asks me and I thought I myself most of me said no but I knew if I didn't have Cameron now what makes me think I will have him to name him/her?

"Sure." I smile and the she starts by putting the cold gel all over my tummy, she starts searching until she find the baby she looks over at me and smiles, "Mrs. Dallas your having....."