Chapter 29

The whole way to Michigan was a dread.. We had to stop every 15 miles so we could either use the restroom, feed the baby, or get food but one way or another we made it!

We pulled into a semi large neighborhood, and the only one who knew what the house looked like was Cameron, and my boss.

"We are almost there." Cameron announces as we turned a corner. The houses were so nice and huge but not as huge as our house in Dakota.

He pulled into a driveway of a very modern home, it was brown with different colored bricks on one section of the house and there was TWO garages!

"Look it guys." I gasp in amazement, this made me so happy that I just could not wait, Cameron handed me the key and I went in forgetting to grab baby Max but Cameron ended up getting him.

I swear the feeling felt like I was getting a present as a child but this was so much better! I slid the key into the clock and turned it right as the door bounced open, the entrance way was just marvelous, I look to the left and there was a staircase leading up stairs and to the right was a set of glass doors which could be a den or my office. I keep walking down the path between the stairs and the glass room. I turn my head at the end of the hallway to see a beautiful kitchen, granite counter tops. When I turned around we had a door leading downstairs which we already agreed to be a den/living room. Then it was the door to the garage and of course I had to open the door but when I did cold in rushed in and I shut it quickly, I then had to go upstairs. When I first walk up there is a door to the bathroom and then a door to room #1 but as you keep walking there is room #2 and #3 which were the kids rooms and then the masters bedroom which Cameron had already put together and I was so excited.

Once we brought everything in from the car Max was up for another meal do so fed him and then helped Avery and Nathan with their rooms and then Cameron did Max's.

By midnight we had mostly all the kids rooms done and the kids definitely were not going to school, so we decided to keep them home for one more day.