Chapter 27

Max is now two weeks and it's been kaos around here, Cameron and I have decided to move to Michigan so getting everything packed is a pain... Literally.

Today is actually the first day that we can relax so we decide to take the kids to ice skate because Avery started lessons.

I get Max bundles in warm winter clothes and then start with Avery, and of course Nathan knows what to do to stay warm. Once we all are finished I get us into the car. With three kids in either a car seat or booster it's difficult but thankfully Nathan isn't!

"Alright let's get going." I say starting the engine of the car and then hitting he button to the garage so we can exit. It's definitely been a winer wonderland the past few days with kids having snow days but they need time to pack anyways.

Once we find a parking spot at our local ice skating rink we get out, because Nathan is pretty sturdy at ice skating I trust him to help Avery while I have Max.

If you were wondering Cameron drove to Michigan to get the new house ready along with taking his car there which means he's just going to fly back before the kids and I go up there. In two more days we need to be done packing so we can start shipping just there and then by Friday we will be at our new home.