Chapter 8

We get on the plane and instantly fall asleep, I absolutely hate being on planes.

"We will be landing in fifteen minutes." The pilot says after about a three hour plane ride then BOOM BOOM as the plane hits the run away shaking my body all over, I look at Cameron who is enjoying it.

"You may start exiting the plane." He tells us and Cameron and I grab our belongings.

I say, "Are you excited babe?" I hold his hand while we walk threw the tunnel.

"Sure am sweetheart." He smiles and by time we are already half way to where you get your luggage.

At the hotel~

We checked into our hotel room and then feel asleep for a few hours because traveling is exhausting. When we woke up it was 1pm in the afternoon, perfect time to go to the beach!

I put on a bathing suit and it's a two piece so my baby fat shows.. YUCK!

"I can't go outside looking like this." I tell him walking out of the bathroom.

"You look perfect." He kisses my lips causing me to gain some self consign.

"Let's go." I say and grab the beach bag.

Later at the beach~

I get out of the rental car and take a deep breath, "this is beautiful!" I make a comment and Cameron nods his head as an agreement.

Once we find a spot where we put our stuff down, I slip my flip flops off as the warm sand sinks between my feet as I walk, we both go into the water. There are a lot of kids and very few adults, we need to bring our kids here!

We play in the water like little children for hours and hours and before we both knew it was time for our dinner reservations and we didn't even have lunch. Cameron drove back to the hotel to give up both time to dull up and get ready, I wore a long black sparkly dress along with the diamond earrings Cameron got me as a teen, and my black high heels. I walk out into the living room of the hotel and his jaw drops showing the chewed food he had put in his mouth.

I said, "What?" I twirl letting the dress wave in the motion my body causes.

He didn't say anything for a minute but he got up and walked up close to me, "Your just so beautiful." He kisses me at the end and it ends up going into a make out session which neither of us share because of work..kids..work..kids but I can't complain he has done so much for me and my daughter and of course our son.

A/N

I've learned some new writing skills YASS! Lol bye guys