Chapter 30

Today is my very first day at my new job in Michigan.. And it's really weird to be honest because I'm away from Jamie and my sisters.

"Come on kids!" I shout from downstairs like we use to do every morning.

Avery comes downstairs with a weird look on her face, "What's wrong babe?" I ask but before I knew it there was vomit all over her and the floor..

"Oh god damn! I've got my first day of work today Avery." I say because I can't miss this. Cameron was already gone.

"Sorry mom." She says but I know it wasn't her fault, "It's okay baby girl."

I called Cameron and he came as soon as possible so I could get Nathan to school, and myself to work.

My first day of work was alright, it was a blur because Cameron kept trying to reach my threw phone but I was too busy learning everything about my new office.

On my way home I bought pizza because tonight I wasn't going to cook at all, all I wanted to do was sleep but having three kids that's not going to happen.

"Mom!" Avery calls from the bathroom and I rush to her side as she was about to puke again. After she was finished I gave her a warm bath and put her to bed while Nathan,Cameron and I enjoyed the pizza. I put Max to bed and took myself a shower then fell asleep very quickly.

It didn't help much because around mid night I was up with Avery puking and because Cameron isn't her dad I say I will do it but being an amazing person he lets me sleep while he help out. I Love Him..!

Author note:

You seem to enjoy this book and reads keep shooting up higher and higher THANK YOU SO MUCH!!