Chapter 5

Like always I was woken up by the annoying alarm clock. I sit up in my bed and have the most amazing stretch ever and then I continue on getting up to get ready.

I get dressed in a long dress and small high heels then wake up Nathan. Around eight o'clock him off at school then I'm off to the my job.

My whole day was really boring, I had meeting after meeting so when I got to go home all I wanted to do is... Sleep!

I got home and called Cameron to see if he could get some pizza on the way home because of my laziness and of course being the amazing husband he is he said yes.

I picked up Nathan and Avery at school then went home. I fell asleep on the couch soon after I got home but what woken up by Avery running around the house.

"Avery Marie Dallas!" I yell and she stops.

"I'm sorry." She says tears gathering in her eyes.

"Come here hun." I say and she comes and sits on my lap as I hug her.

"I'm sorry baby girl mommy's just tired." I kiss her cheek.

"It's okay." She tells me and kisses me on the lips his a daughter does.

Cameron got home and we ate then we all went to bed.

A\N

Sorry this chapter was really bad... I just winged it and I didn't know what to do with it so yeaa! Hope you enjoy bye!