Chapter 14

3 months later:

I've found out I wasn't pregnant thank god! However Cameron and I have had sex and I think I may be pregnant now..

I check the pregnancy test and sure enough it's a positive.

I yell, "Cameron!"

"What?" He rushes in as I am holding the stick up above my breast. "Oh my god baby.. I love you!" He kisses me but at the same time he's nervous and I don't know why..

"I want to take you and the kids out for dinner and I have some news then." He tells me and I smile and nod my head, the whole day I was anxious.

Later that night~

We finally we're ready to go as we drive an hour and a half to a very nice restaurant that the kids and I love to go too.

We sit down at a booth, Avery and I on one side and Nathan and Cameron on the other. We ordered and before you knew it Cameron was ready to announce the news.

"Alright.. I'm really nervous to tell you guys and Avery you may not understand baby." He's sweating. "Katie, I'm going into the Army.. I'm leaving tonight." I stop eating and Nathan is upset by the looks like it.

He was leaving me? With two kids and being pregnant.. How can this be happening? I cover my mouth trying not to cry so I get up and take Avery and Nathan away from the table. Im not upset with him going into the army its just hes leaving me at the worst time possible so I was angry. We get into the car that we had drove here in and I completely left Cameron at the resturant.. I didnt know what to think, I could loose him and then Nathan and this unborn baby would be without a father. So many thoughts were going threw my head by one was really bothering me... Should I keep this baby?

A/N

boring chapter and nothing interesting but dont worry it will get better! Thanks for all the reads soo fast ily guys bye!!