Chapter 42

Nathan walks on and off the stage but as he walks off he told his diploma, I'm pretty proud of my baby boy because I hardly earned mine.

We get back to our car and wait till Nathan arrives.

"Congratulations," I hug him and then kiss his cheek and of course he's taller than me.

"Thanks mom," he smiles.

"I can remember when I was just a teenager and you were a baby," I tell him and really I did now I'm almost in my mid 40s and my babies arnt babies anymore.

"Me too," cameron said and that led me off to a whole other memory where he had cheated but look at us now.

"Good job loser," Avery nudges Nathan's arm playfully then added with a brother and sister hug then on and on. We get home and instead of going to sleep I'm up all night with the fact my baby boy will be in college the following morning and then only the three of them will continue in the nest but soon to come it will be Cameron and I again like old times.

When I mean stayed up all night I mean up all night, it's six AM right now and Nathan is about ready to go.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe your leaving me," I hug him tightly with the feeling I don't want to let him go.

"Mom it's ok," he rubs my shoulders to comfort me but I'm still going to be heartbroken.

"I've raised you right Nathan and you'll do great in the world," I tell him and then he goes to Cameron as they share there moments and on to the kids.

We walk him out to his car that we got him months before for his graduation present. He was going to be gone. Wow.

A/N

I'm thinking one more chapter for the goodbye chapter and it will be up tonight or early tomorrow! I hope you guys enjoy and I am sorry I am cutting it off now but I really am tired of this book :|