Chapter 12

I woke up feeling like shit.. Not to mention I puked, I think I may be sick or starting to. Cameron went to go get the kids but before he brought them here he was stopping at the store. I get up and take the puppies outside waiting for the kids to arrive, as they pull in I rush the dog inside and hide them in their room. I go downstairs as I am still in my rob and wait by the front door.

The door opens as Nathan comes and hugs me following by Avery, "Hey guy." I smile as they walk upstairs I look at Cameron waiting for someone to come down, "Mom!" Nathan yells.

I said, "Yes babe?" As I try to keep the laughter inside me by Cameron fails.

"There is a dog in my bedroom." Avery looks at us, I'm guessing she hasn't gone to her room just yet.

"Surprise!" I smile and Avery and Nathan both get excited, "Avery we got a dog!" Nathan said jumping around.

"Avery go look in your room." I say and she turns around and runs away to her bedroom as I pull Cameron aside to tell him something that's on my mind.

"What?" He asked holding me in his embrace as I look up at him.

"I am 6 days late Cameron." He looks at me confused and then realized I was talking about my period.. I could be pregnant.

"You think your pregnant?" He asked and I shake my head up and down as a yes and he smiles and hugs me but I still was unsure so a few hours later we took the kids out to eat but stoping at the store to pick up a pregnancy test or two.

We didn't get home until late and I didn't have to pee so I ended up waiting till the morning which I woke up really early.

I peed into the cup and stuck all three into it and waited for an answer.