Sing for me ~ Hanako version (fluff)

The premise

° Hanako notices y/n's talented voice for the first time.

° and he can't help but express many emotions that he had forgotten he even had.

1909 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fingertips grazed the cotton stitched material that rested in my palm. My nostrils began to burn lightly with the strong smell of cleaner that had become potent through the bathroom.

I closed my eyes momentarily, trying to gain my composure but when my eyes began to water unintentionally, I knew I couldn't handle it.

I dropped the small towel I was holding into the bucket of chemical cleaning supplies that I had snatched from the janitors closest.

I turned around to see Hanako staring at me, just as he was five minutes ago and five minutes before that.

He sat on one of the sinks with his legs crossed over one another. His hands were clasped together as he held them over his stomach comfortably. His face held a small grin and his eyes began to crinkle a bit.

I brought my hand to cover my nose from the smell of bleach so it wouldn't destroy my braincells.

"How can you..." I began to ask the boy, to which he perked up a bit.

I chuckled to myself as I mentally slapped my own forehead.

"I forgot that you're dead" I mumbled to myself, not loud enough for Hanako to hear.

He leaned forward in his spot and adjusted his hat a bit. He also brushed some of his hair behind his ears with his fingertips, as to show that he was listening.

"How can I what, y/n?" He asked daringly, the same playful smirk on his face that he always had.

I didn't have time to be play his flirtatious game. My IQ was dropping by the second due to the strong smell of the cleaning supplies in the bathroom with us.

This time I pinched my nose shut, not wanting to take any chances.

"How can you stand that smell?" I asked, my voice coming out a bit shrill since I had my nose plugged.

Hanako shrugged his shoulders before he motioned towards the window in the back of the room.

"It opens you know" he said, referring to the window.

I did a quick double take before I dashed towards the window. My fingers couldn't unlatch the latch fast enough but once they did and I was finally able to push the pieces of glass apart, I exploded in euphoria and I could tell my lungs were thanking me.

I rested my elbows on the window seel and crossed my arms together, placing my head on them firmly. My eyes grazed over the familiar flower garden and running track that our school had.

As I watched the people walk by and the clouds merge and disapte into each other, I realized something.

I was happy.

Not that I wasn't happy before, but this felt like something you would see in films or read in books.

I felt truly happy in a bathroom at a haunted school with a perverted ghost boy who treated me like his one and only friend. Along with my current profession, it seemed that I had alot to look forward too.

"Watcha thinking about y/n?" I heard, snapping me out of my train of thought.

I tilted my head up from resting on my arms and looked into Hanako's eyes.