Smut ~ Twins (fluff/lime)

Premise

Premise

° The twins tease you after catching you reading smut, crossing a couple boundaries in the process.

5473 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've always loved silent reading.

Those thirty minutes a day when the classroom was a symphony of hushed whispers and rustling of books.
Dogged eared pages flipped like clockwork as the teacher moved among you all.

You didn't get alot of 'me time' at home so this was truly the only place you got some piece and quiet. The only time you could actually focus on-

A student's cough had you jolting up from your book, like a thief caught in the act.
With your novel covering a majority of your face, your eyes, wide and alert, scanned your classmates and teacher.

To be or not to be, that was the question.

Well, it would be the question if you were indeed reading Shakespeare like was assigned to the rest of your peers.
Your grin was hidden by the book that looked just the same as everyone else's. Same boring book. Yep, nothing to see here...

In actuality it was a smut book that you hid in the plastic covering of a Shakespeare novel. But hey, you were still reading. Just...not what everyone else was.

With a smug expression you went back to your book, knowing everyone was none the wiser.
The scene picked up on a classic 'locked in a room together and forced to confess' scenario. You almost groaned as you continued to read on.

"Only one bed?"

"Geez what a cliche..."

You found yourself nodding absentmindedly to the two identical whispers in either of your ears.

It only took another half second for you to slam your book shut. Red faced, you twisted around in your chair to look at the boys behind you.

"What are you doing!" You whispered yelled.

Both of those idiots were still in the same position. Chins resting on their palms as if they were still looking over your shoulder-god knows how long they were doing that for.

Amane was the first to break, turning his head lazily to his brother, one cheek squished against his palm now.

"I told you, we'd get caught, Tsukasa"

Tsukasa copied his brother's form and shrugged.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Amane. Shakespeare taught me that"

You looked down at both of their books. Shut closed and on the corner of their desks as if they had just checked them out from the library. The lack of creases told you they'd yet to open them even once. Great, that meant they'd spent the twenty minutes reading over your shoulder and you had no idea. Just. Great.