Puppy love ~ Tsukasa (fluff) *LGBTQ+*

BY: ANONYMOUS

The premise

°  Tsukasa is an evil spirit best known for torturing and, ultimately, killing apparitions.

° but he's a softy for y/n

4054 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukasa liked pain. Specifically, seeing others in pain. There was something so absolute about watching someone succumb to despair.

He liked watching their eyes; they were his favorite. Eyes were the windows to a person's soul. Watching the tears well up on their bottom lash line as their pupils grew wide...that gave Tsukasa a feeling that could never be duplicated through anything else. It gave him a high that would last for days.

Tsukasa had been like this for as long as he could remember. Therefore, he wasn't guilty when it came to his actions because despair was all he's ever known. A perfect day for him would consist of decapitating multiple apparitions and using their blood to decorate the walls of the broadcasting room.

No one ever bothered to get in his way unless they had a death wish. Sakura and Natsuhiko were the closest things Tsukasa had to friends, yet, they knew they meant nothing to the ghost boy. Tsukasa could quite possibly decide that he's tired of them and kill them where they stood. It was a frightening thought that someone as bipolar as Tsukasa was also responsible for keeping them alive and safe from other apparitions.

What do you do when your protector is just as dangerous as the predators?

~

The beginning of a new school year began and the trio was back together after the break. Tsukasa was already planning a mass genocide within a few hours of the first day. His eyes would light up as he talked about screams, blood, and severed body parts. Sakura and Natshuiko had no choice but to accept that this was the type of person (or apparition) that Tsukasa was.

He was never going to change, not for anyone.

At least, that's what the two wholeheartedly thought until one fateful morning.

The morning that would make them question Tsukasa's sanity as well as their own.

When Sakura and Natsuhiko entered the broadcast room they were met with an abnormal sight. Tsukasa was on his knees with his back turned to them. He was hunched over and his right arm moved sporadically in front of him back and forth. In his right hand he held a yellow crayon.

The two teens glanced at each other before cautiously taking a few steps closer to Tsukasa. Then, Natsuhiko accidentally stepped on a lone crayon that Tsukasa must have thrown behind himself to get rid of. An audible *snap* rang through the room and Tsukasa straightened his posture but didn't look towards his 'friends'

Sakura had never wanted to throw Nastuhiko off of the school roof so desperately until now. Not only did he interrupt what Tsukasa was doing, but he broke something that belonged to him. Well...that something was probably stolen off of a student but Tsukasa didn't know the difference. Whether it was taken by force or not, it was still his, and Natsuhiko broke it.

The two teens prepared for the absolute hell that would occur once Tsukasa turned around, but what they didn't prepare for was Tsukasa holding a crude drawing of a field of flowers that was being overlooked by a bright orange sun with a smiley face. The flowers were all different colors. Their petals were uneven and their stems were anything but straight lines. It seemed like Tsukasa had a hard time coloring in the lines, as the majority of the flowers weren't round like the outline made them to be, but instead boxy and awkward.