Secret admirer ~ Tsukasa (angst)

BY: ANONYMOUS

The premise

° Tsukasa barley even knows y/n exists

° Atleast, that's what she thought

3362 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRIDAY

How did I end up here?

The thick rope burned lines into my wrist as I struggled against it. The duct tape that was rudely slapped across my mouth was beginning to chafe around the edges.

I was thirsty, hungry, and scared.

I wanted to see Sakura. I wanted to see anyone.

Anyone but him.

I guess I should have noticed sooner, then maybe I could have saved myself.

If only I was more observant...more aware. Then maybe I could have...

Well, who am I kidding?

I couldn't have stopped this, no one could have.

____________________________________________

Four Days Earlier

MONDAY

My chest heaved up and down quickly. My school issued uniform shirt was slightly constricting around my breasts and stomach as I tried to catch my breath. My feet hurt and my mind felt hazy. A light layer of sweat stuck to my hairline.

God, I hate being late for school.

I threw open the classroom door. Every single pair of eyes in the room looked in my direction.

My teacher in the front of the room looked me up and down before looking back down at his watch.

"Cutting it close, L/n," he clicked his tongue.

"Class doesn't start until 7:30, I still have 45 seconds!" I reminded him quickly.

The man sighed and nodded his head in dismay. Just like every day, I felt a weight being lifted off of my chest when I realized I had actually made it to class on time.

With a slight pep in my step, I walked towards my desk that was positioned in the back of the classroom, one desk away from the window seat. In that window seat sat my only friend in the class, Sakura.

We were both naturally the quietest in the class so we gravitated towards each other. It started with small conversations to pass the time and soon turned into a genuine friendship between the two of us.

"Why don't you just wake up earlier, y/n?" Sakura asked as I plopped myself down in my seat next to hers.

"I've tried that. I've tried everything. Maybe I'm just cursed..." I sighed.

Suddenly, my stomach growled loudly, stopping my actions momentarily and gaining the attention of a few people beside me.

I was up so late last night studying that I completely forgot to eat dinner.