School Wonder #1 ~ Tsukasa (fluff)

(I didn't add the bamboo muzzle just because I didn't want to completely copy Nezuko's character design, but everything else is the same :3)

_

Premise

° This is a little story about two apparitions. One mute and one who just won't shut up.

3287 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really, it wasn't his fault.

Tsukasa gave Number Three plenty of time and opportunities to be civil about this. For goodness sake, Tsukasa wasn't even a patient a person in the first place, so two hours was plenty of time coming from someone like him. He told Number Three that he'd need priority in his boundary from this point forward-yes, 'told', not 'asked'. To which Tsukasa gave him two whole hours to think it over.

Two hours!

That was like... atleast eighty minutes.

So when Number Three still hadn't responded to his deal, just what was Tsukasa supposed to do? Twiddle his thumbs and go on about his day?

No, no, of course not.

Tsukasa had to go to Number Three's boundary and... convince him to offer up his power. Unluckily for Number Three, Tsukasa is at his most convincing when he has a set of power tools by his side.

"Quit thrashing around!" His voice is amused and light, as if he isn't holding pliers in his hand.
"Now be a good little spirit and open wide~!" He giggles, sitting on his chest. The already wounded ghost can't fight him much but he won't open his mouth.

"Ready? Say ahh~" He pats his head and then places one hand on Number Three's bottom beak and the other on its top.

It takes a bit of maneuvering and fighting but Tsukasa manages to get into his mouth, prying it open it as wide as it can go.

Number Three actually gave up power to his boundary within the first hour of Tsukasa's torture. Now it was going on hour three and Tsukasa seemed to enjoy this too much to stop.

With each scream of agony from Number Three the boundary around him began to crumble. It was bit by bit at first, wallpaper peeling and floor cracking, but now chunks of ceiling were beginning to ran upon them.

Tsukasa didn't seem to care about whether or not the ceiling would collapse upon the two of them-

Not until he heard a small giggle from around the corner.

Tsukasa's head popped up like a dog being called to dinner. With his hands still holding Number Three's beak open, the boy looked around the rubble.

He knew that giggle better than anyone.