Occult Club ~ Twins (fluff)

The premise

° you're the newest member of the Kamome Gakuen's occult club.

° as part of your initiation, you are to have a paranormal experience and bring back proof.

° so, unbeknownst to your fellow club members, you decide to spend the night at your haunted school in hopes of meeting one of the rumoured school wonders.

3621 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 pm

My hands layed flat against the cool surface behind me. I could hear the school janitor's footsteps as he made his way to the front door. My breathing was unsteady due to the amount of stress I was under.

I was currently leaning up against one of the schools tall walls as I leaned over ever so slightly to watch the custodian move towards the exit of the building.

Once the adult was gone I could stop sneaking around and my stress level would plummet. So, I was understandably praying for the old man to walk faster.

I watched as he reached the door. His hand grazed the knob and I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I quickly covered my mouth and cursed myself mentally for making that involuntary noise.

His movements froze and he whipped his head around quickly. I hid back behind the wall, not sure if I completely evaded his gaze or not.

My second hand then joined my other over my mouth as I held in any cries or gasps I would make.

My eyes started to water and I could feel my back slowly start to slide down the wall. I couldn't sense him getting closer but I also didn't hear him leaving.

I stayed in this position for a minute before I heard him sigh.

"You boys are going to be the death of me..." The man grunted.

Boys...?

Was I not the only one here?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door to the school close and lock.

I haphazardly snuck a small glance towards the door to see the mans figure on the other side progressively getting smaller and smaller.

I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding in and grasped my fast beating heart over my clothes.

I stood up to my shaky legs and regulated my breath.

I had never had that kind of thrill before.

That was bad; what I was doing was so bad.

But why does it feel good?

I shook my head of those thoughts and felt around in my back pocket, looking for a familiar thin notepad.

My fingertips grazed over the exterior and I smiled, pulling it out and flipping through the pages.

I was apart of the occult club here at Kamome Gakuen. I was the newest member and the only reason I was even sneaking around school so late was so I could pass my initiation.

My hand stopped the fast moving pages and I read my objective.

Come in contact with an apparition. Proof is mandatory.

I groaned at the words. So faking it wasn't an option..

I flipped a few more pages in and stopped at the words 'school wonders'