Delicate Mistakes ~ Tsukasa (angst/fluff)

The Premise

The Premise

° Y/n has found herself trapped, encased even, in love. True love with a ghost. A psychotic spirit who treats her like nothing above an animal.

° Tsukasa see's her as his play thing, an experiment if anything and that poor love struck girl...Well she couldn't be happier.

1809 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that?" The black haired boy asked, snorting slightly. He turned his body back quickly with his question, making his tone come out even more suprised.

His emotionless eyes focused on the shaking figure that was now the only thing in his view.

Slowly but surely, the figure grew a bit in size as they inhaled a large intake of breath. The sound of something metal hitting the wood surface of the floor the two were standing on made the figure jump a bit.

Tsukasa calmly looked down to the source of the sudden sound intrusion and smirked lightly.

A knife.

The same knife that he had handed to the girl just a few minutes earlier with a strong statement.

The boy almost let out a laugh at the scene that was playing out in front of him but suppressed it. He managed to look up from the knife when he heard the girl in front of him let out a shaky breath. His eyes were hooded as he waited for her to speak.

It's not like he was planning on listening to her anyway but he supposed showing the gesture couldn't be so bad.

"I..I don't...I don't want to..T-Tsukasa" the girl barley spoke above a whisper. Her voice quivered in sink with her bottom lip as she hesitantly looked between the sharp object on the ground and the boy.

The girl bit her lip to stop the movement. Her hands clenched her apparel harshly, almost like she was trying to stop herself from making an outburst.

"I..don't..want to..die..." She said slowly, not looking at the boy in front of her.

Tsukasa noticed her uneven body movement and his smirk only grew on his face. He crossed his arms over his chest and rested his weight on one side of his body as he eyed the knife and the girl in front of him.

"I thought you loved me y/n?" He asked harshly.

The girl's breath hitched in her throat quickly, stopping her small cries.

That was when she looked up to meet his gaze.

Her face was red, scattered tears left her eyes and appeared on the bottom of her chin. Her sad appearance wasn't completely at fault because of the situation she was put in, but also of how he was reacting.

He looked inpatient. Almost like this was just any other conversation. But at the end of the day...

She loved it. She had no idea why she loved his hatred and the pain he gave her but alas, she did. She lived for it and she was now contemplating if she was going to die for it.