Rose petals ~ Hanako (fluff)

The premise

The premise

° Hanako is a bit stressed and doesn't believe he needs y/n's help.

° however, y/n isn't taking no for an answer

1990 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n playfully strutted down the hallways, sending familiar faces a warm smile and a small wave. She bounced lightly, almost a skip, and her school issued skirt slightly hiked up her thighs because of it.

Y/n was on her way to see her boyfriend of a couple months, Hanako.

Y/n and Hanako had always been close. She was his right hand when it came to traveling to boundaries or talking to other appiritions.

Y/n was the first one to confess her feelings. After a few months of battling them, she finally accepted her attraction towards the appirition.

At first, Hanako was a bit scared. He was never the best with relationships while he was alive and it didn't change once he died. He certainly didn't want to ruin his friendship with y/n.

However, the boy would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for her.

So, he put his worries aside and confessed aswell. Soon enough, the two were considered a couple.

The first few months were complete bliss for y/n and Hanako. Y/n would steal kisses from him as he played cards with the Mokke and Hanako would flirt with her in class until she would become embarrassed.

Even tsuchigumo admitted that even though the two were an unlikely couple, they managed to work well together.

Everything pointed to healthy, happy relationship and granted, it was the truth.

Y/n made her way to the third floor girl's bathroom to surprise her boyfriend before class started. In her hand was a transparent box that held a plain donut inside. The box was wrapped delicately with a ribbon and topped off with a small bow.

In her other hand was a long red rose that she had deviously picked from the school's garden when no one was looking.

It was just a little gift for the boy. Y/n had no particular reason to give it to him. It wasn't an anniversary, a birthday, or an act of celebration of any kind.

It was more of a 'im always thinking about you' sort of gift.

Y/n smiled softly to herself as she imagined the boy's reaction. He was always extremely excited when y/n brought him things from the outside world, being that he was trapped in the school.

*Knock*
*Knock*

Y/n gently knocked on the outside of the bathroom door.

"Hanako it's me" she said softly.