Master ~ Hanako (fluff/lime)

Premise

Premise.

° fan service maid cafe with sub!Hanako >> literally anything else

3788 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*You can touch Hanako even though you're not bonded (kinda wrote the whole scene and then realized it didn't make sense soo yeah) *

Hanako was a teenage boy. A dead one, yes, but still one nevertheless. So when the yearly school festival rolled around there was always one place Hanako would venture.

That's right, the maid cafe.

Because who in their right mind could walk past a classroom of pretty girls in maid outfits selling food and not want to go inside? Hanako may have not been human anymore but he wasn't some kind of cold blooded animal. Black and white skirts with little aprons hanging off were his kryptonite.

Normally since very few people could actually see him, year after year, Hanako would just waltz into the maid cafe and sit at whatever empty desk was available-just to admire the girls from afar.

This year was a little different, however. Yashiro would be one of the girl's participating and (on paper) that sounded like a wonderful idea to Hanako. But once Yashiro found out he was going, she set some rules in place.

Hanako tugged at his unreasonably tight collar, staring at the classroom door in front of him. The sign read 'Welcome!: Maid Cafe'

The apparition looked down at himself. One of Yashiro's many rules was that if she had to wear a maid costume then he had to dress up too. Even though only about six people in the entire school could actually see him. (When he brought this up she threatened to not let him in the cafe at all so he very quickly shut his mouth)

So if Hanako wanted to look at cute girls in short skirts-he'd have to put in some effort himself.

Dressed in a nice button up, slacks, and missing his hat, he felt like some sort of damn children's doll. Even his hair was slicked back with gel, showcasing his forehead and that one singular strand that just insisted on resting in between his eyebrows.

All to suddenly, the classroom door opened so quickly it was almost forceful.
The girl on the other side, who Hanako's never seen before, looked him up and down.

"Ah, so you must be the unlucky fly caught in my big sister Yashiro's web"

Big sister?, he thought.

He didn't know that Yashiro had a little sister. 'little' was a term he used lightly because you didn't look much younger than Yashiro herself.

Your skin was smooth and unblemished, with a subtle pinkish hue that gave your cheeks a soft, rosy glow. Your eyes were large and expressive, framed by long, thick lashes that fluttered with every blink. Your lips were full and pillowy, with a natural pink tint that made them look soft and inviting.