Kinky ~ Tsukasa (Lime)

The premise

The premise

° Tsukasa crossed the line and y/n has to put him back in his place

1720 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING!! The reader insert in this chapter is black and there is a scene where a noose is in use. (It's not towards the reader)
This chapter is also pretty kinky so if you are not comfortable with ANY of this then please read a different chapter! Your mental health is of the utmost importance.

Y/n had a vendetta.

She was in a bond with the most sadistic spirit in school. A nasty boy who took pleasure in the pain of others. A boy whose eyes light up at the sight of blood, whether it be human or supernatural.

But that wasn't the problem.

She could put up with his antics any day of the week. She had little compassion for the human race; which is partially why she was in a bond with Tsukasa to begin with.

But he took it too far this time.

Tsukasa normally kept y/n out of his menacing schemes. She and the boy had an unspoken agreement that she wouldn't stop him from hurting anyone as long as she wasn't involved.

However, this morning their agreement seemed to mean nothing to Tsukasa.

Y/n entered the broadcasting room just as she always did every morning. Her dark skin shone beautifully in the natural light the room produced.

She was greeted with Tsukasa tying a thick rope into a noose. He sat on his knees on the floor humming an unfamiliar tune as his slender fingers wrapped around the thick rope.
Tsukasa looked up at y/n when he noticed her presence. His eyes were doll like, completely glazed over with layers and layers of darkness.

Tsukasa normally put up this act before he did something horrible. Y/n would know, she was almost always in the room when that horrible thing would happen. She figured acting this way was his way of trapping his opponent in a mental cage before he began his torture.

Y/n wasn't planning on being one of his little victims. Even though she had known the boy for so long, she wouldn't be surprised if he had decided to kill her for the hell of it.

"What is this shit?" Y/n spat, dropping her bags at the entrance, slamming the door behind her, and marching up to Tsukasa. Her dark eyebrows were furrowed.

He never broke eye contact. His eyes showed no emotion as he held the noose up higher to let y/n see. It wasn't tied to the ceiling so it wasn't deadly just yet. Y/n wondered what could have happened if she arrived just a few minutes later.