Idiots in love ~ Tsukasa (fluff)

Premise

° Tsukasa does n̶o̶t have feelings for you

2080 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Tsukasa Yugi had been in love with you, he'd probably have to defined your smile as 'the brightest light in the universe.' But, since Tsukasa Yugi was not in love with you, your smile was just... a nice smile.

If he had had to compare it with the voltage of a light bulb, he would probably have chosen a 60 watt one-or 70, if he was in a good mood or if you were extra bubbly.

"She's a lamp" he would keep saying to himself. "Just a boring indoor lamp bought with a 50% off coupon. Sometimes she flickers on and off even after changing the bulb"

"You can't love lamps"

It's best he come to that conclusion now because Tsukasa was not in love with you. And because of that...He most definitely, absolutely, positively, certainly, unmistakenly, did NOT ask you out on a date.

Yes, he made it perfectly clear.
This was not a date.

"Hey Y/n, do you want to have dinner with me? I know this great spot by the school"

See? Clearly not a date. It was... just a friendly get together. Friends could eat dinner together without it being a date. Tsukasa ate dinner with Amane every night and they obviously weren't dating.

Yup, yup, yup. He was in the clear.

"don't bring any money, I'll pay for you"

Shit! He said that!?

That's totally what someone would say on a date! Tsukasa has seen enough shitty rom-coms to know that!

Okay okay, that's fine, deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Obviously he wasn't asking you out and OBVIOUSLY you didn't think you were being asked out.

...

He just had to make sure you knew this wasn't a date. Yeah! That's it! Just a friendly check in became that's-that's what friends do.

Tsukasa knocked on the art classroom door. He knew your schedule better than he knew is. Which! Is proof that you were just friends. Friends knew each other's schedules.