Tiger marks ~ Twins (fluff)

The premise

The premise

° y/n decides to seclude herself during a field trip to the beach due her insecurities.

° However, her classmates Amane and Tsukasa unknowingly stumble upon her. They...yeah, they definitely have a few things to say.

2485 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st person (only for like 2 seconds)

A school issued field trip.

Why did it have to be a school issued field trip?

At a beach nevertheless...

All of my classmates cheered happily once we arrived, some of them bombarding their way past others to the water while the rest sunbathed on the sand.

Every single one of them wore bathing suits, each one more revealing than the last.

I, however, stood uncomfortably next to a teacher with my oversized shirt on. I was wearing a bathing suit under it but it's not like it mattered since the shirt wasn't coming off anyway.

I never particularly liked my body or anything about it, so ofcourse, I wouldn't go flaunting it around for my classmates to see.

Expecially not my scars.

"L/n, go join your classmates" one of the chaperones said, giving me a small pat on the head.

I gulped and quickly shook my head back and forth. Yeah, it definitely looked fun. I would have loved to splash around in the water with everyone but my own insecurities wouldn't let me.

"I-im not feeling very well right now so I'll wait..." I said softly.

The adult only shrugged, obviously not believing me but not wanting to pester any further.

I played with the ends of my shirt as I watched my classmates splash around and throw sand at each other.

I caught my eyes tearing up so I quickly looked away as a result.

3rd person

"C'mon Amane, We don't have all day!"

"T-Tsukasa! You didn't even put on your sunscreen"

Y/n quickly looked up once she heard the loud conversation.

Tsukasa and Amane..

The two most popular boys in school..

Y/n wasn't sure if it was because of that fact that they were twins or based purely off of their extroverted personalities and academic abilities.

Either way, everyone loved them. They were teachers favorites along with class favorites.