//PART ONE// Lifetime rivals ~ Tsukasa (angst/fluff)

The premise

The premise

* Y/n is an exorcist who has yet to preform one exorcism

* So when she hears about an evil apparition that roams the schools halls, she can't help but jump into action.

2980 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"An...evil spirit?" Y/n asked slowly, trying to comprehend her friend's statement and also trying to hide her exictment.

Aoi leaned closer to the girl, tips of her long purple hair rubbing against her skin as she did so.

"Yashiro told me.. apparently this one is a big deal"

Aoi cupped her hand and wrapped it around y/n's ear before leaning in to whisper the rest to her.

"His name is Tsukasa. I hear he likes to hang out around the broadcasting room"

Y/n nodded slowly, a small smile becoming present on her face

Aoi leaned back and examined the girl's face before smiling herself.

The rest of class went by extremely slow for y/n. She had an objective, a goal.

And as a semi-professional exorcist, she was ready to complete it.

Once the bell rang to dismiss for the day, y/n had grabbed ahold of her belongings rushed out of the classroom. She ran to the door quick enough that she literallyleft her other classmates in her dust.

As she walked down the crowded hallway, still shoving her books and pencils into her bag, she began to recite common phrases and bible veres that were used in exorcisms.

Y/n had her eyes and her mind else where and therefore, she was bumping into people left and right as she made her way to the broadcasting room.

She finally zipped up her bag and fumbled around with the zipper before placing it comfortably on her back.

She looked up for the first time in minutes, staring at the backs of students that were going the same way as her.

Y/n sighed to herself and checked her watch on her wrist as she grew impatient.

"Please move people..." The girl mumbled to herself.

Y/n decided to make good use of her wasted time and she pulled out her small hand held bible from her jacket pocket. As she held onto to her silver cross, which was tied around her neck as a necklace, she began to flip through the pages to prepare herself for the next few hours of her life.