three

yeonjun left the bar for a smoke, while waiting for closing hours, when soobin's shift ended. soobin left the bar in his home clothes, noticing the familiar man smoking. he snatched the cigarette away from the man's hands and threw it on the floor, stepping on it. yeonjun, not understanding the action seethed in anger. " what the fuck?!" soobin flinched. " smoking's bad for you..." he said in a small voice. yeonjun, calming himself down, took deep breaths. 

" sorry, cutie." soobin shook his head, saying it was fine. yeonjun wore his helmet before helping soobin with his helmet. 
" hey, come to think of it, i never got your name." soobin rolled his eyes. " of course, you always called me cutie. didn't even have the initiative to ask. anyway, my name is choi soobin. what about you?" yeonjun knew he was handling with a feisty one, and he liked it. " choi yeonjun. don't you think its fate? our surnames are the same." soobin groaned at the cheesiness. " half of korea has the surname kim. so are you telling me half of korea is fated?" yeonjun shrugged. " i don't know. but i know i'd like you to be my fate." soobin blushed at this as they sped to soobin's apartment. 

at last, they reached. " would you like to come up for ramen?" awkward silence filled the atmosphere. " a-as a thank you, of course." soobin quickly explained himself. " can't deny a good ramen, can i?" 

soobin unlocked his apartment and breathed a sigh of relief, realizing beomgyu isn't home yet. he went into the kitchen to boil the water. he came out of the kitchen, and dragged yeonjun to the couch. " sit here." yeonjun sat down. he pulled soobin into his lap before soobin was going back into the kitchen. " can't hold myself back, you're too cute, soobin." and they stared at each other, closing their distance, slowly. 

beep beep beep. soobin heard the keypad from the door beeping, knowing beomgyu came home from his shift. soobin quickly pulled away, running away into the kitchen. yeonjun smirked.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ❤

written on: 25/12/2020

edited: 15/03/21