six

soobin laid down on his bed, thinking. thinking until he fell asleep. the next morning, his alarm woke him up. he groggily woke up. he did his routine, sleeping again.  he honestly felt so tired, more tired than usual. then, his phone rang. 
" bean, where are you? you were supposed to open up today! you're lucky taemin arrived earlier." soobin widened his eyes. how did the time go by so fast? 
" *cough* i-im *cough* sorry, h-hyung. *cough*. kinda sick t-today *cough*" the male on the other line sighed. " alright, rest up. i'll give you two days off of work. get well soon." and the male hung up before soobin even had the chance to say thanks. and then he realized what he did. he could have just said that he woke up late, but he didn't. oh well, at least i got myself a date and a rest day tomorrow. he went to take a bath before picking his outfit. 

he tried outfits after outfits until he decided to call someone for help. " its fucking 9am leave me alone." beomgyu groaned. " i have a date and i don't know what to wear." with this, he heard beomgyu struggling to get up and falling off the bed. " did you just-" 
" is it with that hot dude from yesterday?" soobin huffed, " yes. and can you not say it like that? what will tyun think?" " anyways so, you don't know what to wear?" soobin hummed. " wear the black turtleneck i gave you for your birthday annnndddd ripped jeans. blue ones." soobin quickly hung up. he looked at the time and he knows he's too early for anything. so he watched movies while eating cereal. yes, cereal. because yeonjun burnt his ramen. and because he's too broke to buy anything. 

ding dong

who the fuck is here at 10am? soobin opened the door, to see yeonjun. " i'm starting to think you can't read the time." yeonjun shrugged and invited himself into the house. " thought it would be nice to be early." soobin stared at him. " its too fucking early, yeonjun." yeonjun went straight to the fridge. " im hungry-" and he sees an empty fridge. " nuh-uh don't tell me you only eat ramen." soobin frowned. " what? what's wrong with that? rich people like you will never understand." yeonjun sighed. " we're going to the supermarket." he dragged soobin out of the house.

" im still in my pajamas! yeonjun!!!"

hey people. happy new year !!! i hope you all will be happy this year and get good grades. i hope everything happy will surround you guys ❤ sorry for not updating earlier ! i was a little busy in the morning 😭
HAVE PICTURES OF ENHYPEN TO CHEER UP

edit: 17/03/2021

IM SORRY HEESEUNG 🥲

IM SORRY HEESEUNG 🥲