fifty one

the half year passed by like a speedboat on the ocean. it was hard, taking care of yeonjun. especially since i've moved back in with beomgyu. yeonjun was like a baby. he made me feed him like he was incapable of doing it and he always asks me to wear his shirt for him. he became this big baby, but i don't mind taking care of him. he was adorable and so clingy.

i ended up going to the columbarium by myself as yeonjun was injured - which was definitely something i was used to but i still felt lonely. i talked to my late parents for quite a long time. i talked about my life - yeonjun, friends and that i missed them very much. of course, it has been a long time but i still think of them everyday. especially about how i could have avoided everything if i hadn't been stubborn that day, i remembered demanding them to pick me up from my night academy that night. i remembered it raining that night, i remembered getting that phone call from the police that night. i remember having to see their cold, dead bodies that night. their half-burnt bodies, it was traumatising. i found out they had been involved in a car crash involving two other bikers that were speeding away from a car. the bikers criss-crossed on the road and confused the driver of the car. the car banged into my parent's car, sending it flying and turning and exploding into flames. since then, i had a personal vendetta against bikers which worsened after jiyong. it all changed since yeonjun came into my life and changed my perspective on them. 

yeonjun knows what happened that night and has always reassured me that it wasn't my fault. i have a hard time believing it but we're slowly getting there. speaking of yeonjun, now that he's fully recovered, he seems a little.. weird. like he wants to say something but he doesn't know how to. 

" spit it out already. what's on your mind?" i gave up on waiting for him to tell me by himself, so i decided to just ask. " what? what are you talking about?" he gave that look again. that conflicting look in his eyes like he's having an internal dilemma about something.
" oh my god, yeonjun. just say it. i won't get mad or laugh, okay?" he huffed before taking a deep breath,

" do you wanna move in with me again?" i burst out laughing. not because i found it ridiculous, but because he was so nervous to ask me about this. god, he's adorable. 

" hey! you said you wouldn't laugh!" yeonjun pouted and huffed. i pulled him into a hug, ruffling his hair. " yes i will, you dummy." he gave me a big goofy smile and i pecked him on the lips after. 
" good, cause i bought a new apartment." i stared at him, completely bewildered because one, the hospital bills weren't cheap at all and two, who's giving him all this money? 
" uhm.. i potentially could have been promoted to a higher position and i may have gotten a pay raise.." 

when i tell you i screamed, i screamed. loud. i completely freaked out because i am so proud of this man (also cause sugar daddy upgrade).
" this calls for celebration! yeonjun, im so proud of you!" he grinned from ear to ear as his cheeks turned red from the shower of compliments he got. 

believe it or not, this was all 4 years ago and we're still going as strong and stable as a rock. we moved into a big ass apartment, i took up baking and ended up setting up my own home business which is very successful currently. im proud of myself because i at least am able to contribute to paying some of the bills. as much as yeonjun protested, he couldn't win the argument against me, so now he isn't the only breadwinner. 

ever since a few weeks ago, yeonjun seems to be very excited about something. he also started wearing more long sleeved shirts at home. i don't know what it is, but it might be because our anniversary is around the corner. speaking of, i've finally bought the right gift for him. he's been talking about wanting to have a tailor-made suit for an upcoming important business meeting with the whole organisation - the gang and the whole mafia handling them. with the savings i had accumulated from my baking earnings, i got him a tailor-made suit! it is a simple black vest with a white dress shirt, black tie and a black blazer. i figured he fitted simpler designs better.