fifteen

⚠️ TW// SUICIDE, SELF-HARM ⚠️

soobin sat yeonjun down on the couch. " where's the first aid kit?" soobin asked while looking around. " in the bathroom, the first drawer." soobin walked to the bathroom in hurry, opening the first drawer. besides the first aid kit, he saw a razor blade. yeonjun who was sitting on the couch, was wondering why soobin was taking so long. he walked to the bathroom and saw soobin holding a razor blade. yeonjun widened his eyes, forgetting it was even there.

" jun...." soobin looked at him with tears in his eyes. yeonjun sighed softly, bringing the boy into his embrace and putting the blade away. " im okay now. i don't do that to myself anymore..." soobin sobbed silently in his arms, memories of the blood in the tub and the lifeless body of his sister with a razor blade in her hand. he cried even more, unable to bear the pain. he hasn't gotten over it yet of course. its his sister. yeonjun held him in silence.

soobin wiped away his tears and brought the first aid kit to the couch, with yeonjun following. 
he sat yeonjun down on the couch, dressing his cuts and wounds with yeonjun wincing slightly at the sting of the alcohol swab. " are you okay now, soobin?" soobin nodded and sighed softly, sitting next to yeonjun. " you can tell me everything, you know that right?" soobin nodded slightly again. " uhm..i had a sister."

yeonjun hummed, a little excited inside. it was the first time soobin was going to open up to him. " she was a bisexual, and i was the only one that knew. she had this girl she really liked, jane. jane was a transfer student from thailand at her school. she always told me things about jane, fangirling over her. they were close, after soojin managed to get her attention. they hit it off pretty well, and soojin confessed after awhile. jane had feelings for her as well, and they dated." soobin took a deep breath.

" and then, a jealous boy came into the picture. apparently, he liked soojin for awhile and didn't manage to confess to her because jane and her had started a relationship. without our parents knowledge, of course. it was only outside home stuff. they were really cute. even i got jealous. i was 16 at the time and soojin was already 18, senior year of high school. the boy had started stalking them at their dates, their walks at night and stuff. my sister started feeling weird and got jane's older brother, beer to keep a lookout for them so they can have peace with their time. the creep got worse.. threatening them to break up or he would uhm...f-fuck my sister so h-hard she can't walk for d-days...jane got really mad. the last straw was when he took a picture of them making out in jane's room and pasted it all over school. everyone started tormenting them for being 'different'." 

yeonjun took soobin into his lap and soothed him, rubbing his hands on soobin's back. 
" i-it was s-so bad, junnie. she would come home bruised..and i couldn't do anything besides just listen to her...i don't know what happened and how but jane's and our parents found out. and it was so scary. s-soojin got abused by our parents- our foster parents. she g-got grounded and was starved for d-days. i had to bring her food from dinner secretly just so she could survive. jane and soojin still managed to communicate..i gave her my phone. they never gave up." soobin started crying again. " then jane went MIA. never replied to texts or answer calls. soojin was devastated. we tried reaching out to beer but he too didn't answer. it was all too overwhelming for soojin...and then one day when our parents weren't home. my sister. s-she-" yeonjun shushed him.

" alright baby, that's okay. i got you, yeah? im not leaving you okay? im not going anywhere. im right here for you." soobin cried in his arms. soobin learnt to trust the man in front of him. he had been the first person he told this story to. soobin doesn't regret opening up to yeonjun. he's learning to open up about his experience and feelings rather than just bottling it up amd hurting himself.

the razor blade was a trigger for him. but it was a start for himself as well. a start for a better soobin, who knows how to express himself and how to trust and let people in his life. how to stop putting up a front when he meets someone new. yeonjun was that person for soobin. he was someone who helped him find himself.

🏳️‍🌈 happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈
this is a safe place for everyone <3