forty two

yeonjun sighed as he sat down with soobin on the couch. " im really sorry for what happened, with beomgyu and everything. its my fault.." soobin sighed as he ran his fingers through yeonjun's hair, " its alright.. its not like you planned it anyway. what happens now? you know, all your plans and vincenzo is still in korea awaiting orders." ah fuck, vincenzo.. yeonjun thought.
" right, i'll have to call him.. goddamn it, that sly old man. can't believe he thought i wouldn't notice." yeonjun called vincenzo.

( don't think i didn't realise what you did, old man.)
" non pensare che non mi fossi reso conto di quello che hai fatto, vecchio." yeonjun said as soon as vincenzo picked up. " is that your way of greeting your old man? non so di cosa stai parlando, giovanotto.( i don't know what you're talking about, young man.)" vincenzo said. " well, thank you anyway. the guns you sneaked into my men's lockers were very useful."
yeonjun smiled gratefully. " non preoccuparti, mio caro. ( don't worry, my dear.) it was the least i could do. but please, improve your italian." vincenzo guffawed through the phone. yeonjun hissed as he pulled his phone away from his ears. " old man, you have to stop deafening my ears! and my italian is just fine! im hanging up, asshole." yeonjun clicked his tongue in annoyance as he ended the call. 
" sly old man. how did he know anyways?" yeonjun softly smiled as he put his attention on soobin. " lets eat. what are you feeling for, baby?" soobin hummed softly as he thought in silence. soobin had this thinking face where his face is all scrunched up, his eyebrows in a frown and his lips pouted. " samgyetang.." soobin grinned at yeonjun. " of course. i'll order in so go rest and i'll wake you when its here." soobin nodded and laid his head on yeonjun's lap. 
" i didn't mean here, baby. go in the room and get proper rest." yeonjun said. soobin shook his head no and continued laying his head on yeonjun's lap. yeonjun sighed and softly ran his fingers through soobin's hair in comfort. 

" i really don't deserve you.." yeonjun whispered to himself. soobin sat up, staring at yeonjun lovingly. " we deserve each other. its fate. we belong together and if we don't, then at least it was a good experience. we loved each other, gave each other our all and learned something from one another and that's all that matters, okay?" soobin said as he cupped yeonjun's cheeks and gave him an eskimo kiss. " but don't you dare cheat on me or i will chop your dick off, daniel choi yeonjun. don't test me." soobin smiled at yeonjun. yeonjun chuckled and shook his head before leaning in and capturing soobin's lips into his. he smiled through the kiss and then showered soobin's face in kisses after. " go shower. by then, the food would have arrived." soobin nodded and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY my laptop is alright after i reset the little shit. my phone still hasn't been repaired but give me a few days :') i hope this chapter was okay. also, beomgyu doesn't know that soobin doesn't know about his brother so YEAHCNHDJFNAH 
anyways, please have a good day/night, eat well and drink lots of water hehe