ten chittaphon

" what ice crean flavour do you like? i like chocolate the most!" soobin asked as he stared at yeonjun, expecting an answer like vanilla or cookies and cream. but instead, well... he got, " mint choco."

all hell broke loose. " yeon, you had one fucking job. and you picked mint choco. im- im so close to brozoning your ass to busan."
yeonjun looked confused. mint choco was a nice flavour...right?

" but mint choco's nice and refreshing! name me another ice cream that tastes refreshing. i'll wait." soobin rolled his eyes. " it tastes like fucking toothpaste, hyung. and thats not the point of eating ice cream. its a dessert, jun."

" don't care." yeonjun huffed and looked away. soobin wondered if he acted this way infront of his....
" loyal brothers". how could he turn from being a hot ass daddy to a grumpy lil baby?

the duality of this man..what have i gotten myself into.

" alright, i think we can leave all the talking when we're driving. wanna show you the next place!" yeonjun laughed excitedly, dragging soobin out of the café. yes, they paid the bill.

yeonjun opened the car door for soobin, like the gentleman he is. soobin bowed gracefully, pretending to be of the royal family. which, trust me. he definitely is, with that beauty and personality of his. at least that's what yeonjun thinks of soobin. 

little did they know, they were going for one hell of a ride.

🌋🗻🌨🗡

" where are you taking me to? why's the road so empty? are you going to kill me? how? omg choke me daddy-" soobin rambled.
" woah.. chill bubs. ain't nobody gonna kill you. not on my watch. and.. its a surprise, its a place i always go." yeonjun said, focusing on the road, completely ignoring how soobin had called him daddy. soobin stared at him. the moon glowed on his skin as they drove on an empty road, the only thing they could hear was the crickets and the rev of engine from yeonjun's car. soobin had always found guys driving with one hand attractive, and that was exactly what yeonjun was doing.

damn, if he aint gonna be my husband whats the point?
boy, them veins...dangerous. ugh imagine them around my neck. sheesh daddy as fuck-

" soob? soobin? baby?" soobin hummed as a reply. " what are you thinking about, why are you staring at me like that?" soobin shook his head, blushing of his thoughts. because, what the fuck.
" nada. its nothing you need to know."

" mmkay then. do you wanna guess where we're going?"
" a forest, where you're gonna stab me." soobin answers. " dang, i already told you, im not gonna kill you, bubs." soobin shrugged. " you never know."

yeonjun looked at the side mirror, wanting to turn to the right. but he saw something else instead.
" soobin. i need you to bend your seat to the extreme back, okay? don't ask why. just...do it." soobin looked confused but did it anyway. yeonjun reached to his middle compartment and took out a gun.

" these obsessive little motherfuckers, following me even when im on a date." soobin widened his eyes at the sight of a fucking gun.

a fucking gun.. wait. what?

" woah hyung, what the fuck's going on? why do you have a gun?" soobin asked, clearly scared for his life. " im sorry baby, but im gonna need you to be quiet for a sec, alright? i promise everything's okay." soobin shook his head, " no, what the fuck? im not gonna keep quiet when my gangster date takes out a damn gun and asks me to sit back after seeing the side mirror. what the fuck's going on?"

" baby, i promise i'll tell you-"
BANG BANG.
" AHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK! HYUNG!!!!"

the sound of gunshots cut yeonjun off, as soobin screamed. " fuck! my fucking car! it was 800 thousand for gods sake! these bitches getting it." yeonjun screamed and put his car into auto drive. he clicked the gun, rolled down the windows before starting to shoot.

yeonjun's p.o.v

fuck all of you. i pointed my gun towards the two front wheels and pulled the trigger. it took all my bullets in one magazine to flatten two tires. i quickly reloaded my gun while the car was swerving and shot the other two wheels. it was funny to see the two fuckers driving the car screaming, trying to gain control of the car. i chuckled, before reloading my gun again. aiming my gun to their heads, i shot them, dead.
fuckin noobs.

uh normal p.o.v?? wtf do you call this-

" oopsies. hi there bubba. sorry for the disturbance. everything's good now." yeonjun sighed. " gotta get the car to taehyun again, huh?" yeonjun said as he parked his car at the side of the road.
meanwhile, soobin was laying down taking everything in. did i just....witnessed a gunfight????
yeonjun bent over to soobin's side and got his seat back up. he put his hands on soobin's thighs, rubbing it to comfort him of the scare.

" im sorry you had to experience that bubs. i promise, if it happens again, i'll protect you. with my life." yeonjun said. " woah.. this will happen again?" yeonjun shrugged. " i can't promise that it won't happen again. these bitches don't die that easily." soobin sighed. " well, at least you looked hot doing it." yeonjun stared at soobin. " thanks for the compliment, babe. but, have you ever thought of.. therapy?" soobin laughed, " oh trust me yeon, i fucking need it."

yeonjun chuckled. " come here you baby." soobin climbed over to yeonjun and sat himself on his lap. yeonjun caressed his cheeks, taking in his beauty. his chocolate btown eyes and cherry lips, his pink, soft cheeks. his cute button nose. " are you.. admiring me right now?" soobin broke the silence as he whispered to yeonjun. " can't i?" soobin giggled.

and they spent hours, like that. with yeonjun and his pick up lines and soobin's blushing and giggling. them completely forgetting about what happened. them taking selfies in the car, looking like their drunk. their time was spent conpletely different to what yeonjun had planned, but who cares if he had the same person beside him?

IM FUCKING BACKKK BITCHESSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH
HOW YALL DOINGGGG
happy eid mubarak to all muslims btw ❤
yall know that one bighit trainee, leo? YEAH HE'S BEEN LIVING IN MY HEAD RENT FREE BRUH LIKE DAMN-