thirty seven

" lets go to the mall!" i shrieked, startling the new members. " of course, sir soobin." i frowned at that. " what's your name?"
" mark, sir." i huffed, looking at him. he definitely looked older than i was, and yet he's calling me sir. " stop calling me that. you look older than me. can i call you hyung?" he looked flustered.
" well, if that's what you want, sir."
i squinted my eyes.
" try saying my name, hyung. soobin. soo. bin. soobin."
mark just lets out an awkward chuckle.

" so let me introduce myself! hello guys! my name is choi soobin, im 20 turning 21 in about two weeks time. i like chocolate ice cream and yeonjun the stupid dumbass is my boyfriend."

everyone was quiet. i wonder why..

" you can talk, you guys know that, right?" i said quietly.
" of course, sir! we'll talk! uhm.."
i huffed, frustrated because no one has called me sir before and it was annoying, to be honest.
" introduce yourselves! and please, don't call me sir."

we walked towards the entrance of the mall, going in and feeling the cold breeze of the aircon.

" uhm.. my name is park jisung..im 19 and i like the colour green! i like dancing too!" he's really adorable! he had squishy cheeks and large hands. his eyes lit up when he talked about dancing which was really cute. " if you keep talking, ji, i swear to god i will kick you to narnia." the other guy said.

" yo! my name is jung wooyoung, im 21, so im older than all of yall bitches-"
" am i a joke to you?" mark said
" shut up, square bitch. im talking."
" you little-"
" you nasty squ-"

and they started arguing. i turned to jisung. " is this normal?" he nodded. " yeah, they've been friends for a long time."

" jung wooyoung, cut it out." this other dude, he had black hair and a sharp gaze. " but san!" he continued staring at him. wooyoung huffed and pouted. oh they were definitely a couple. they both have equal chaotic energy, i realised after spending a few hours with them. they were very touchy, to say the least. san was very cautious and protective over wooyoung. he was quite stern when wooyoung gets a little out of hand but then goes back to being cheeky with wooyoung again. turns out, san also liked dancing.

" lets go get some ice cream!" i said  already feeling excited. " but first, i need to go to the toilet. you guys go ahead to the shop, i'll be back."
they all nodded and went in the shop.

i walked around cluelessly, trying to find a bathroom. and me being the dumn bitch i was, bumped into someone while looking around. i felt a small sting on my arm but ignored it.
" oh shit! im so sorry!" i exclaimed, bending down to help the man pick his things up. " its fine, really."
and then i started feeling dizzy.
" uhm okay, yeah i...have to..i have to.. go.." i said slowly, trying to get back up. the man smirked and then

i couldn't see anything.

it was black.

i blacked out.

YOYOYOYO im so sorry for updating super late, i was busy studying for my higher exams ugh- also, this was a filler chapter! the next chapter will be the main one where everything goes down... alright everyone have a great day/night. im still very pissed about yesterday's spurs game so i will be pissed for another half a day. please eat well!!! drink lots of water, sanitise your hands and wear your masks! stay safe!!!