forty

TW!!/ GORE AND VIOLENCE AND DEATH!!!!!!!!!

" 'm sorry, niel.." soobin sobbed. the teenager that was by their side teared up as well.
" imma just go..goddamn...why the fuck am i still single? im bi yet i can't even pull anyone..i just want someone to take care of and hug. is that too much to ask..?!" she mumbled as she walked away from the couple. yeonjun and soobin sat there for awhile just comforting themselves in each other's arms. people's eyes all over them as they stared at the two. some people stared in envy, some stared in confusion and others stared in disgust.

" come on..you wanna go..?" yeonjun asked softly. soobin nodded. " did you bring my helmet too?" soobin asked and yeonjun nodded his head before taking it out from the seat compartment.
" its always here.."

they hopped on the bike and zoomed off to yeonjun's apartment, which hasn't been occupied for the last two weeks.
they finally reached and soobin smiled at the security guard. they were a nice person who just graduated college and taking a year break.

" are you going to tell me what happened? explain please.." soobin asked upon reaching home.
" well.. jiyeon kidnapped you because of jealousy. she still hasn't gotten over the fact that i dropped her just like that, even though it was years ago," yeonjun said, sighing softly before opening his arms so that soobin can safely melt himself into a hug. yeonjun nuzzled his face into soobin's neck and softly kissed the flesh.
" i love you.." soobin couldn't resist the smile creeping on his face. " i love you.."

soobin nervously gulped as he braved himself to ask the questions. " w-what happened to beomhyun?"

" well.... he's not here anymore.. taehyun raged and killed him off."
yeonjun confessed. " what?!" yeonjun nodded as soobin was confused. yeonjun remembered the scene very vividly.

3 hours ago

" just think about it yeonjun!" taehyun screamed. " watch your mouth when you're talking to me." yeonjun stopped walking and glared at taehyun. " yes, of course. but please, think about it." taehyun sighed as they both entered the torture room. the man had his hands bounded to a wall by nails that're hammered to the wall. his mouth was gagged with a black cloth and he was stripped off his shirt. he was screaming in agony as his palms bled out. his shoes were taken away as he stood on the cold floor.

" hello there. glad to see you're back after disappearing for two years without a trace. seems like you've made great friendship with the reds," yeonjun said, walking over to the man. " do you know your punishment?" the man screamed and shook his head in an attempt to take off his gag. yeonjun hummed as he ripped away the man's gag. " speak."

" i-i y-yes-" beomhyun stuttered, his breathing labored. " so you knew the consequences and yet you still chose to act upon it?" yeonjun stared right into his soul.
" i-i can e-explain-" yeonjun playfully put a finger on his chin, tapping it.
" hmm.. should yeonjun let hyunnie explain himself?"
" y-yes!! y-yeonjun should let h-hyunnie explain himself..!!!"

" how pathetic. do explain yourself." yeonjun dragged a chair and sat on it, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning back. taehyun stood beside him, his arms crossed in front of him with a gun in his hands. " i owe the reds 5 thousand dollars. so they offered to pay off my debt with my labor. told me to spy on your gang and bring back reports. i finished off my debt two years ago, that's when i disappeared," yeonjun nodded. " i guess that's enough reason for me to kill you, no?"

beomhyun sighed and smirked like the sick man he is, " just one regret though, that kid. i should've sealed the deal earlier. too bad it only happens next month.." at this, taehyun's ears perked up. " what do you mean?" beomhyun cackled.

" the boy has always had a great figure.. perfect body to become a cum slut... the reds offered me 30 million if i would sell him. i agreed. too bad i won't get a taste.."

" who are you talking about?" taehyun asked, praying to himself it wasn't beomgyu. because if it was, he wasn't sure what he would do at that moment.
" who else," beomhyun cackled as he twirled his head, " beomgyu, of course."

taehyun had enough. he dropped his gun and ripped the man off the wall. beomhyun wailed in agony.
" you fucking bitch-"
punch
" sick bastard!"
punch
" motherfucker!!"
kick, punch, punch
" i will kill you with my bare hands today. piece of shit."
yeonjun widened his eyes. this..this was too much. taehyun has to take over now. it isn't his problem anymore. taehyun was crying and sobbing as he punched the man, thinking about how if they hadn't caught beomhyun, beomgyu would have been... taehyun didn't even want to think about it. the knife cart at the side was abandoned as taehyun opted for his bare fists. he was screaming profanities and curses as he punched, literally, the living shit out of beomhyun. he panted as he sobbed into his arms when he was done.

" im sorry.. im so sorry.." taehyun sobbed as he slapped himself on the head repeatedly. his hands balled into fists as he hit himself again and again. he pulled at his hair. yeonjun pulled his hands away and restrained him from hitting himself. yeonjun sat in front of him. " its done, its okay. beomgyu is okay and that's what matters.."

" i-i killed him.. oh my god.. i-i killed the one he loves the most..h-hyung how can i face him n-now..?"  taehyun sobbed as he stared at his bloodied hands.

yeonjun held him that day. he thought of taehyun as his own little brother. in fact, he thought of everyone in the gang as his brother. he cannot stand any of them crying or being sad. that is yeonjun's personality.

HELLO EVERYONE
today we will end the chapter with a flashback ;)

ALSO HAPPY WOOYOUNG DAY

he's growing very fast :((have a good day/night everyone!eat well and stay safe!! dont forget to drink lots of waterr!see you soon besties!

have a good day/night everyone!
eat well and stay safe!! dont forget to drink lots of waterr!
see you soon besties!