fourteen

yeonjun stared at soobin and then slowly smiled like a creep, raising his eyebrows. " you want me to eat you?" soobin sighed in annoyance. he pushed yeonjun's face away from him and rolled his eyes.
" oh my god- no!" soobin said and stood up, running away from him. yeonjun got up and started chasing him, creepily laughing. yeonjun caught up to him, back hugging him to stop him from running away. soobin wiggled around, trying to break free but eventually stopped, feeling tired.
soobin leaned back into yeonjun's chest, sighing.

" hyung! the kids caused trouble again!" one of the members came into the hall, interrupting their time. the dude just stood at the door, flustered. " u-uh anyway the red roses a-are here to s-speak to y-you." yeonjun nodded. they stood there for another five minutes in each other's embrace.
" you have to go, right? come on, don't be lazy." they peeled away from the hug. soobin patted his pockets, finding for his phone.
" oh...i left my phone at your apartment. can i just borrow yours? i swear i won't look through anything, just your games." yeonjun chuckled.
" i don't have anything to hide. but i don't have games, download the ones you wanna play. password is 0315." yeonjun gave his phone to soobin, forgetting about his wallpaper, kissed soobin's forehead and went down to the basketball court, leaving a flustered and blushing soobin.

soobin sat down in the middle of the hall, and turned on the phone. he was surprised to stare back at his sleeping figure. blushing again, he unlocked the phone and downloaded call of duty to distract himself from boredom. eventually, after winning most of the games, he started to get bored. so, his dumb ass thought it was a good idea to explore the place.

so he did. the building pretty much looked like a school like yeonjun had said, with hallways and lockers. classrooms that had tables and chairs that looked untouched for decades. the place that scared him the most were the bathrooms, the lights were blinking and the stalls were all opened. the cubicle doors were all vandalised with slurs and logos. the same logo from the hall. it had the gang's name in the middle with swords crossing at the back. he shivered as the bathroom was weirdly cold. maybe its because there's no heater. soobin though to himself. he quickly left the bathroom and walked down the stairs, which were littered with plastics and name cards, rubbish and wrappers.

the cockroach that scurried past him made him want to faint as he quickly ran down the stairs. he walked slowly past the canteen, which had benches and everything. until he arrived at the basketball court. he could hear grunts and moans and screams. it was not possible to think anything other than sex was happening. what made him think otherwise though, was the cheers of people.

he peeked from behind a wall, only to see yeonjun punching the hell out of a dude. his face looked red as fuck as he screamed, punching over and over again. before the dude below him placed a jab to the side of yeonjun's body. yeonjun groaned in pain as he backed off. it was now the other dude who was punching yeonjun.

yeonjun put his arms up in defense position. it hurt soobin to see yeonjun grunt and wincing as the dude punched his arms. yeonjun saw an opportunity to kick the dude's knees, and he did. he delivered a kick to the dude's face once the dude fell over, holding his knee and grunting in pain. yeonjun was about to punch him again, but soobin quickly rushed over to yeonjun and dragged him aside.

" stop it! you're gonna kill him, jun!" yeonjun looked at soobin with rage in his eyes before calming down, breathing heavily. soobin stared at yeonjun. the edge of his lips was bruised but other than that, nothing. it was as if he didn't even get punched in the face. his eyes travelled down to yeonjun's arms. he slowly picked it up, examining the bruises. yeonjun just stood there and smiled at soobin who looked really focused.

" awww who's this lil bitch interrupting our friendly fight? huh, choi? is this your new boytoy?" the dude said weakly. yeonjun growled as he turned to the dude's direction, glaring at him. they were in fact, not having a 'friendly fight'.  he was about to go punch his face, but soobin tugged on his shirt. " junnie, i wanna eat waffles...can we go? now? please..." yeonjun sighed as he wrapped his arms around soobin's waist, and whispered an okay into his ears. " you guys were lucky today." soobin giggled and showed him a big smile before dragging yeonjun away from the basketball court. the rest of the gang followed after.

" im not coming for training at the mansion today. you can go now. please settle the rest, sunghoon."
the members nodded and scurried away to their own bikes. meanwhile yeonjun and soobin stood in the middle of the canteen. yeonjun lovingly looked at soobin. " lets go get you your waffles, hmm?" soobin scoffed. " nobody's getting waffles. we're going home, understood?" yeonjun nodded in compliance. they walked to the car and drove back to yeonjun's apartment.