eight

yeonjun waited in the living room while soobin finished cooking. they sat down on the table. yeonjun felt an awkward silence fill the room. so he decided to break it.
" hey, wanna play 20 questions?"
" sure, i guess." soobin shrugged his shoulders, putting the spoonful of rice into his mouth nonchanantly. " i'll start. how old are you?" yeonjun statyed lightly. there was a purpose to why he wanted to even play this game.
" 20. what about you?" yeonjun stared at him in shock. " wait, what the fuck- im 25. is this legal?"
" yes, it is legal, yeonjun. what's your gangs name?"
" blue moon. favourite movie?"

" uhh i have like, tons. coco is one. and high & low the series. ooh, frozen was good too. what's yours?"
" i don't really watch movies but insidious is good. why do you hate gangs so much?"

soobin went silent. " y-you h-have weird t-tastes in m-movies...." yeonjun put his spoon down. " you haven't answered the question, soobin." soobin sighed. " next time. i'll tell you next time." soon, they stopped the game. there was too much tension going on.
" just put the dishes into the sink. i'll go get changed."

🌋🗻🌨🗡

" i borrowed a friend's car just for this...let's hope my rusty ass driving don't get us into trouble." yeonjun said while turning on the engine. " wait, what is that supposed to mean?"
" it means that i've never driven in my entire life." soobin widened his eyes, trying to open the locked door. " let me out, yeonjun. what the fuck- it ain't funny. YEONJUN!"
" im just joking! calm down, soobin. i'll take care of you, okay?" soobin grunted. he only knew the man for a few days and he's already done with all his clowning. yeonjun wanted to take him out for lunch but they already ate at soobin's home, so he decided to take him out for dessert instead.

he arrived at the café his boss' husband owns, safely. soobin sighed in relief. " oh, wait. you know jin hyung?"
" yeah. we're pretty close. c'mon lets go have some cakeeee!!"
" jeez, i get it you big baby."
they entered the café and ordered their cake, got a discount and a free ice cream from jin because he's a lovely man who takes care of his kids.

yeonjun unlocked his phone, and very obviously takes a picture of soobin. " hey!!! delete that! i look ugly."
" no you don't."
" yes i do." this continued until the cake they ordered eventually came. yeonjun takes another photo of soobin, which he quickly realised and covered his face, blushing. " stop it! what's with you and taking pictures of me? i'll sue you for invasion of privacy."
" baby you're on a date with me."
" t-that doesn't m-matter!" yeonjun smirked. " im posting this on instagram, is that okay with you?"
soobin nodded, lowkey felt like he wabted to be shown off on another person's account other than plain jane beomgyu.

 " im posting this on instagram, is that okay with you?"soobin nodded, lowkey felt like he wabted to be shown off on another person's account other than plain jane beomgyu

( just pretend this is soobin and hes wearing a turtleneck ssbduhhsi)
liked by _sunookim, jaytheone and 1,002 others
@_choidan date <3

comments

_sunookim wooow yeonjun hyung on a date ????? ❤ 16
@jaytheone well damn, imposter alert. where the fuck did our real hyung go ? ❤ 12
replies

@jungwonsheep jay, shut up. hyung's just on a date. its about time he got over that petty little bitch.
@rikiiinishi are we even allowed to talk about this ?

@yjdaddy who the fuck is that ugly bitch...? DON'T STEAL MY YEONJUN OPPA!!! ❤ 36
replies

@YEONJUNNIVERSE shut the fuck up you delusional bitch, you're such a disgrace to the junnies. fuck outta here. ❤ 140
@a_MOAn ew..bitch, please. no. god- ❤ 140

yes, i used some real users leave me alone they're my idols T.T
anyway
stay safe, eat well and dont forget to keep your hygiene. you're worth it. you're beautiful, gorgeous, handsome just the way you are ❤

i hate wattpad i saw a video of soobin on instagram but it wouldn't let me put it. damn it. WHY WATTPAD WHY