Christmas

Hi guys!! I know not everyone celebrates Christmas so I will make another chapter for those who don't celebrate it!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!
—————————————————————
Y/n pov:
I woke up and noticed that I didn't feel as warm as I usually did when I woke up. I looked over and noticed Five wasn't there. I frowned as I looked at the clock with said 9:30am.
I groaned as I sat up on the bed. My back was hurting and I didn't sleep well. I haven't been sleeping well these days. I felt so tired but I knew that I'd have a hard time going back to sleep.
I got up from the bed and headed downstairs. I saw Five in the kitchen making something. I smiled softly as I saw him thinking about what to do next.
"Bub where were you?" I asked pouting my lips. He turned around and saw me, "You weren't there to cuddle me." I said.
"I know I'm sorry baby." Five said and wrapped his arms around me, "Merry Christmas Eve baby."
"Merry Christmas Eve." I said softly as I kissed my forehead.
We ate the meal that Five made and it was so hard not to fall asleep. Five had noticed.
"Baby, go take a nap." Five said, "It's Christmas and you're tired."
"But your siblings' Christmas party..." I said.
"We'll go later." Five said, "Just pls go take a nap. Your sleep is important."
"Okay." I sighed and smiled.
"I'll go cuddle you, come on let's go." Five said. I smiled as we headed upstairs.
He laid down on the bed and Five motioned me to lay on top of him. I slowly went to lay on him and I buried my head in his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Love you." Five said.
"Love you too." I said as I lulled to sleep.

~Time Skip~

  We got ready and Five drove us to the academy. Five went over to my door and opened for me as he held my hand when I was getting out.
  "Wait baby." Five said. He ran to the trunk and opened it. He pulled out a blazer and closed the trunk. He ran up to me as he put the blazer on me, managing to get my arms through the sleeves.
  "I knew you might be cold and that you might want to wear my blazer because it looks cute on you." Five said, looking down while a light blush appeared on his cheeks. I smiled as I went to peck him on the lips.
  "Thanks bub." I said. He intertwined our fingers as we headed to the door.
  Five spatial jumped us into the academy and we were immediately greeted by Five's family.
  Five was cuddled up against me the whole time. He had him arms around me and he was being so cute.
  We heard giggling and I was wondering what Five and his family were giggling about. I looked up to see Klaus with a mistletoe over me and Five.
  I looked at Five and he was giggling like a child. I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips. I saw him smiling at me like a sneaky child.
  "You're cute." Five said.
  "No." I said as I snuggled my head in his neck.
  The siblings eventually went to sleep and me and Five were left in the living room with the roaring fire warming the both of us up as we were trapped in blankets.
  Five had his head on my shoulder as he had his arms around me. I yawned and laid down on the couch and took him with me. We were now laying down on the couch with him on top on me.
  Five snuggled his head on my chest as I played with his hair. I heard him sigh in content as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.
  "You smell nice." Five mumbled.
  "Thanks." I giggled.
  "I love you." Five said.
  "I love you too." I said. Five looked at me and pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me passionately and his lips were soft.
  We broke the kiss and Five put his head back on my chest. I continued to run my fingers through his hair.
  "Merry Christmas." he said and before I can say it back, I heard soft snores escape his mouth.

~Time Skip~

  I woke up to Claire, waking up me and Five. She kept shouting, "Uncle Five! Y/n! Wake up it's Christmas!!"
  We opened our presents and I appreciated all of them. Claire had made a drawing of me and Five. She has a pure heart.
  Five was laying down on the couch and I joined him. I smiled as he pulled me closer to me.
  "Merry Christmas bub." I said as I pressed my forehead against his shoulder.
  "Merry Christmas baby." Five said as he kissed my forehead.
———————————————————————
Finished!! I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas and an amazing holiday!! I will make that other chapter right now. Hope you have an amazing day!!

-Marisol <3