Stargazing

Me, my sibling, and my parents went stargazing over the weekend last week and it gave me inspiration for this chapter. Also bc my sibling LOVES space and stargazing so yeah :D enjoy!!
N/n - nickname
—————————————————————
Y/n pov
Me and Five gathered some blankets and pillows and we went inside the car. It was 1am and we were going stargazing.
  I was excited. I've never done this with anyone before. Not even my friends. I can tell that Five was excited too.
  I looked out from the window as Five started driving us to the freeway.  I felt a hand holding mine. I looked down and saw Five's hand holding mine, our fingers intertwined with mine. I looked at him and he was smiling to himself as he was focusing on driving.  I couldn't help but smile warmly as I felt him place a kiss on the back of my hand.
  We drove in silence, just enjoying each other's presence and the warmth of our hands.
  We started driving up a small mountain where people usually stargaze. It took awhile for us to get there but we eventually got to the spot where we had wanted to go.
  We got out the car and Five grabbed the blankets while I grabbed the pillows. I climbed up the car roof and helped five getting the blankets up here. Five then spatial jumped to the roof of the car where I was sitting.
"Hey n/n." Five said and smiled
"Hey Fivey." I giggled.
We laid out the blanket and set the pillows where we wanted to. Five grabbed the other blanket and wrapped it around the both of us. I sighed in content as I placed my head on Five's shoulder.
  "You cold baby?" Five asked and I nodded.  I felt him wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I felt warmth take over my body as I sighed in content.
  "Thanks bub." I said as I snuggled up against him more.
  "Anytime." Five said an pressed a kiss on my temple. I smiled as we looked up at the stars. There were so many of them. Of course I knew there was going to be a lot, but it never failed to amaze me.
I felt Five's other hand hold mine. We continued to look up at the stars peacefully. I felt Five's hand rub my side soothingly as he pressed kisses on my temple.
I can't explain the feeling Five gives me. All I know is that I never felt that way with anyone before. Five makes me feel safe and...loved.... I love Five.
  But I never felt love before. Heck, I didn't believe in love before I met Five. I mean sure, I believed in the kind of love you share with family and your friends, but I never believed in love romantically. Maybe Five helped me realize that love exists....
  "I love you...." I mumbled to myself. It wasn't long until I realized what I said and quickly looked down and buried my face in my hands.
I felt Five peck my temple again then whispering, "I love you too." and I turned around and saw him looking at me. I smiled as I leaned closer to him.
Our lips were brushed up together, but we weren't kissing. We stayed like that until Five whispered, "I love you more than anything." and crashed his lips on mine. Our lips moved together and the kiss with filled with love and passion. I wrapped my arms around him neck as he placed his hands on my waist.
We broke the kiss and stared at each other. I didn't think anyone would change my views on love, but it happened. I love Five and Five loves me.
"Want to lie down?" Five asked and I nodded while giggling.
We lied down with our heads on the pillows. Our arms tangled onto one another as we held each other lovingly. We watched the stars a bit more until I felt myself drift off to sleep.
"You tired baby?" Five asked.
  "Yeah." I replied nuzzling my head in Five's neck.
  "Let's go home." Five said, "We've been here for hours."
  We sat up and grabbed the pillows and blankets and put them in the car. We then piled into the car.

Five's pov:
  I started the car and started to drive us home. I looked over at y/n and saw her asleep, with her head leaning on the window. I love her so much.
  I pulled on the driveway and carried her out the car, her legs wrapped around my waist and her head resting on my shoulder. I spatial jumped us to our room and laid her carefully down on my bed.
  I grabbed the blankets and pillows from the car and placed them on the bed. I crawled under the covers, laying next to y/n and wrapping my arms around her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and felt myself get lulled to sleep.
———————————————————————
Yay finished!! Idk when was the last time I updated this book but I feels like forever. I won't be updating until this week finishes because finals is a pain in the ass 🙄 Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope your having an amazing day!!

-Marisol <3