Snow

Hi, I wanted to make a chapter for those who don't celebrate Christmas so here it is!! I hope you enjoy!!
—————————————————————
Y/n pov:
  I woke up and saw that it was snowing outside. Me and Five had decided to spend the night at the academy.
  "No don't wake Five up." I thought to myself.
  I waited awhile until Five woke up next to me.
  "Fivey!" I said, "Baby! Bub! Darling! Babe!" I said literally having no patience.
  "What is it love?" Five said while rubbing his eyes.
  "Snow!!" I said and pointed outside, "Fivey can we please go play outside?" I asked like a child.
  "Only if we eat first." Five said. I nodded as I ran downstairs to make something to eat.
  We ate and I got so excited to play with the snow. I grabbed Five's hand and dragged him outside with me.
  "Fivey can we build a snowman?" I asked.
  "Of course baby." Five said. We built a ginormous snowman and I was so proud of it.
  Me and Five had a chaotic snowball fight too. It want fair because he kept spatial jumping everywhere. We also made snow angels and made hills to sled in.
  After a long day of playing outside. We went back inside. We were immediately hit with the warmth of the academy.
  "Go take a shower baby." Five said. "I'll wait for you when I'm down with mine." I nodded and headed to take a nice hot shower.

~Time Skip~

  I was now sitting in front of the fireplace with a blanket wrapped around me like a burrito. I was waiting for Five to finish up whatever he was doing.
  I looked over and saw Five with a blanket over his arm and two mugs in his hands.
  "Here you go." Five said, "Hot chocolate for my love."
  "Thanks bub." I said as he handed me the hot chocolate.
  He sat next to me with his blanket wrapped around him like a burrito and he laid his head on my shoulder. I sigh in content as I laid my head on top of Five's head.
  "I love you." I said.
  "I love you too." Five said and pressed a kiss on my temple.
———————————————————————
Finished!! I hope you guys have a happy holiday!! I'll try to update again soon. Hope you have a great day!!

-Marisol <3