Confessions and Cuddles

AHHH okay so this is based off a dream i had just recently with another character (i'll explain after the oneshot) and fjsjfjsbfnenfjw i'm crying bc i wish this character was real and bc the dream was just so <333 you'll see rn when you read it cjdjdjssncbsndnksn IM SOBBING

also ik five canonly has a puppy in the comics (i'll make a oneshot eventually) but for the sake of the dream, you'll just have to go along with whatever animal he has as a pet in the oneshot :O enjoy!!

••••

Y/n's pov:
I had the biggest crush on Five Hargreeves. He's kind (to me at least), he cares about his family (he just has a different way of showing it), he likes coffee and peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. See? What's not to like. Plus he's a very pretty boy.
My friends didn't know about my crush on Five. He was pretty famous since he's in the Umbrella Academy and everyone has a crush on him. They wouldn't take me seriously if I said I had a crush on Five.
But they don't know I have a crush on him since I personally know him.
Except Klaus.
Klaus is one of Five's siblings. Five has a lot of siblings actually, they're all adopted. He has six siblings, Luther, Diego, Klaus, Ben, Viktor, and Allison. They're all pretty fun people to talk to.
Klaus is like my bestie though. He's hilarious. He's the only one who knows about my crush.

I felt the urge to go to Five's house today. He said that his dad went on a trip for whatever smart ass thing he had to do, so him and his siblings are free for the week. Five also told me that Klaus snuck in a whole bunch of kittens in the house right now that Reginald isn't here and now there are like 20 kittens all over the academy.
Ahh gotta love Klaus.
I got dressed and went to ring the doorbell. Klaus answered.
"Why hello their mi amiga" Klaus greeted and led me inside. There were A LOT of kittens in the living room.
"Five!!" Klaus shouted, "Your girlfriend is here."
"Klaus!" I whisper shouted and nudged him.
"Ow!" Klaus whisper shouted.
"Klaus what are you talking about, I don't have a girl- oh, hey Y/n." Five smiled.
"Hey Five." I smiled.
"Hey where are the others?" I asked.
"Oh they went to the bowling alley." Klaus said, "I better go join them."
"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!! The cats are watching." He said as he pointed his index and middle fingers from the kittens to us.
"Klaus-" Five said through gritted teeth.
"Gotta go!" Klaus said as he shut the door.
"Hey Y/n." I heard Five start, "There's something I want to talk about."
"What is it?" I asked.
"It's about..." Five trailed off, "you..."
"Me??" I replied. Oh god-
"I um..." Five said while scratching his the back of his neck, "have a um... crush on you. I really like you."
"Awww Five." I cooed and held his hands. I can feel myself blushing, "I like you too..."
I can see Five smiling and then he just gave me the biggest hug ever. He leaned back, making him lay down on the couch and taking me with him.
I was now on top of him, with my face buried into his chest, his heartbeat still fast, and with his loving arms around my waist.
"So do you want to be my girlfriend?" Five asked.
"Of course I do <3" I replied while still blushing.
We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. With the cats surrounding the both of us, some snuggling up against us as they joined us in our nap.

•Time Skip•

I woke up to see Five still sleeping below me. I smiled as I laid my head back in his chest. Then I heard something coming from the kitchen. Probably one of the kittens.
Then I see Klaus walking into the living carrying a plate.  I feel Five move a bit and I turned to see him awake.
  "Oh did you guys finally confess to each other or??" Klaus said pointing at the both of us.
  "Klaus..." Five said through gritted teeth.
  "Well whatever I brought pizzaaaaa." Klaus said as he dramatically changed his voice when he said pizza (a/n: do y'all know what i mean by that???).

••••

okay that's how i'm gonna end it bc that's how the dream ended and plus i think it's a funny ending.  I'll make a different post explain the dream PLS READ IT BC IT THE CHARACTER IS FROM A SHOW I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR TUA STANS 😭😭😭 anyways love you bye

- marisol <33