New Years

Happy new year!! We finally made it to 2021!! I decided to make a new years special bc why not. Enjoy!!
————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
  I sat in front of my small mirror getting my makeup done. I don't usually wear makeup but I felt confident today.
  After I finished, I took a look at myself with the body mirror I had. I wore a light blue dress with a leather jacket and some black converse. I was never really a fan of heels.
  I heard someone knock on the door as I continued to look at myself in the mirror.
  "Come in!" I said. I saw Five through the mirror and he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.
  "You look beautiful darling." Five said while resting his chin on my shoulder.
  "Thanks baby." I said. I turned my head to look at him and he smiled like a little boy in a candy store. I giggled as I grabbed his face in my hands and rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs.
  Five closed his eyes, still smiling, melting to my touch. He let go of me and gently held on to my wrists as I continued to run his cheeks with my thumbs. He's such a baby when I do this and it's beyond adorable.
  "I'll wait for you downstairs okay?" Five said. I nodded and he gave me a kiss on my forehead before he left the room.

~Time Skip~

  Five was focused on the road as one hand was steering the wheel and the other one held my hand. I smiled and blushed as Five did that thing where he rubs my knuckles while holding my hand. I looked over at him and I can see him smiling.
  Five parked his car in front of the academy and quickly got out of the car. I saw him running to the other side of the car and before I can open my door, he opens it for me.
  "What a gentleman Five Hargreeves." I said while taking his hand.
  "Anything for you darling." Five said as he kissed my hand.
  We entered the academy and were immediately welcomed by Five's siblings. Allison and Klaus would not stop complimenting my looks.
  We had a lovely dinner and laughed our heads off. I like spending time with Five's family. They're funny and kind.
  I looked at the clock and it was 11:50pm. I squealed as I was excited for a new year.
  "Guys we have to get ready!!" I said. I placed a video camera to where it captured all of us. Some of us stayed sitting on the couch and some of us stood up.
  "Ten... nine... eight..." we all counted in unison. I moved closer to Five as we counted.
  "Seven... six... five... four..." we still counted. I felt Five's hand hold mine softly as he rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.
  "Three... two... one... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" we all shouted excitedly.
  Five pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I caressed his cheeks in my hands and rubbed them with my thumbs as Five wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He kissed my softly with lots of love and passion.
  We pulled away and Five snuggled his head in my neck. I softly played with his hair as he mumbled "Happy new year baby."
  "Happy new year love." I whispered as he placed soft kisses on my neck. I giggled as he continued to tickle my neck with kisses.
  Everyone wished me a happy new year and gave me a hug. Klaus was obnoxiously blowing on the celebratory horns (idk what they're called). After hugging everyone, I sat on the couch and Five joined me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my closer to him. I sighed in content as I laid my head on his shoulder.
  "You tired baby?" Five asked.
  "Just a little." I said.
  "Do you want to go home?" Five asked, "Or do you want to spend the night here?"
  "Let's stay here." I said and he nodded.
  "Of course." he said and kissed my forehead.
  Everyone soon headed off to bed and so did me and Five. Five lifted me up with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.
  He gently laid me down on his bed and went to his closet. I sat up on the bed as he handed me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts.
  "Here so you can sleep comfortably." Five said.
  "Thank you." I said, "I'll go change in the bathroom."
  "No no." Five said, "I'll change in the bathroom, you change in here okay?"
  "Okay." I said as he walked out his room while closing the door. I smiled as I got dressed.
  Five knocked on the door and I gave him the okay to come in. We lay down on his bed and snuggled underneath the covers, with him spooning me, his arm around my waist as my hands rested in top of his, and his head buried in my neck.
  "Goodnight baby." I said.
  "Goodnight." Five yawned, "Love you."
  "Love you too." I said and Five pressed a kiss on my neck.

~Time Skip~

Five's pov:
  I was awoken by the sunlight that came in my room through the window. My precious girlfriend was still asleep in my arms, her back against my chest, and my arms wrapped around me.
  I snuggled my head back on her neck and started pecking it. Still pecking her, I moved from her neck, to her jawline, and before I can get to her cheek I felt her move. Knowing that she was about to wake up, I stopped pecking her.
  "Come back." she mumbled, "Give me more mornings kisses."
  I chuckled as I turned her around so now she was facing me. I kissed her cheek and then started to kiss her passionately. Her lips moved with mine softly.
  We broke the kiss and she snuck her head in my chest. She closed her eyes and smiled.
  "Can we stay like this forever?" she asked, her looking up at me with puppy eyes.
  "Of course." I said as I kissed her forehead.
——————————————————————————
Finished!! I hope you guys are having a great day with your family!! Hope you guys are spending your new years safely whether you are going out or staying in. Remember to wear a mask and socially distance if you're going out!!

-Marisol <3