Falling for you

Hi everyone!! This one is inspired by that one scene from Teen Beach Movie. You probably know what I'm talking about. Enjoy!!
—————————————————————
Five's pov
  I headed to the nearest bar there was. I need a break from my irritating siblings. Don't get me wrong, I love them (they can't know that), but they get on my last nerve.
  I went inside and saw that it looked like a 60's themed bar. Great. Another reminder about my past.
  I sat down because I seriously did not want to go looking for another bar. I was not about to let some stupid 60's themed bar test my patience.
  "Ya lost kid?" I heard a voice say and I turned around to see a bartender standing there.
  "No, I'm right where I want to be." I said with a grin.
  "Look kid, you cant be here." he said, "You're a minor."
  "I'm a lot older than you think." I said matter of factly.
  "Fine." he sighed, "But no alcohol."
  I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I saw the stage curtain open revealing three teenage girls, one of them wearing a vintage red dress with white polka dots on them. She specially caught my eye. What were teenage girls doing working at a bar?
  The music started playing and there were some ignorant fools whistling like a fucking creep. I rolled my eyes at them and their ignorance.
  "The day started ordinary boys walking by." the girl sang.
  "Ooh ooh." the other girls sang. I guess the were the backup singers or something.
  The song progressed and my eyes never left that girl. She was pretty. She's probably too young for me though. I guess I can try to befriend her.
  I then saw her falling off the stage. I spatial jumped and caught her before she hit the ground.
She looked at me before she started singing again, but I just couldn't put her down. She smiled at me as she sang and the song ended. She hopped off of me and went backstage with the other girls. I couldn't help but spatial jump to the backstage area.
"So what's a girl at her teenage years doing working at a bar?" I asked and she jumped turning around.
"I'm older than you think." she winked.
"Really?" I asked, "How old?"
"Fifty seven." she said, "Don't ask, it's a long story."
"Eh mine too." I said, "Fifty eight."
Then it occurred to me that we're the same age. She was a very pretty girl.
"Say, can I have your number?" I asked.
"Sure." she smirked and got a pen and wrote it on my palm. I looked up at her when she finished and she winked at me and walked away with her friends.
I stood there as she left. I couldn't wait to talk to her.
———————————————————————
Yay finished!! I LOVE teen beach movie so much that when I watched it, it gave me motivation to write a chapter inspired by it. Hope you enjoyed!!

-Marisol <3