Coming Out

This is basically in honor of me figuring out my sexuality :D I'm a greyromantic asexual (aroace) btw :) This is also bc I headcanon five as asexual. enjoy!!
—————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
  I'm nervous.  Yeah I know that there's nothing to be scared about, I mean Klaus is pan and Vanya is a lesbian (a/n: those are canon btw). I mean he would accept an asexual... right??
  I enter his room and he was reading a book.  He looked up and saw me enter his room. I smiled as a greeting.
  "Hey darling." Five said.
  "Um Five..." I started, "We need to talk..."
  "You're not breaking up with me are you?" Five asked worryingly as his facial expression looked upset.
  "No no, not at all Five." I said and he seemed to have calmed down a little. Ugghhh why am I so nervous??
  "So what's the matter?" Five asked. Here we go...
  "Five..." I said, "I'm asexual.... it means I feel no sexual attraction to any..."
  "I know what it means." Five said and pulled me for a hug, "I still love you though."
  "R-really??" I asked, "You're okay with it?? That I don't like sex and don't feel any sexual feelings?? Just romantic??"
  "Of course I'm okay with it." Five said, "You still love me though right? As long as we still love each other, it'll be alright."
  We stayed hugging for awhile until Five suddenly broke the hug.
  "You want to know something?" Five started, "I'm asexual too."
  "What??" I gasped, "And you didn't tell me??"
  "I was scared like you are." Five said, "But I guess you beat me to it."
  "I love you." I said as I went to hug him.
  "I love you too."
———————————————————————————
WAHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLE 😭🤚🏼 anyways, sorry for the slow updates, I've been busy with school and I have an AP exam coming up, plus finals. I've also been distracted with anime and horror movies lately. Like I'm currently obsessed with the promised neverland, toilet bound hanako kun, the conjuring franchise, and orphan at the moment, and I'm slowly starting to be obsessed with tua again sndjdhsndns. School is going to be over soon so I'll definitely start updating again when summer break starts. Have a great day loves!!

-Marisol <3