Valentine's day

Heyyy :] Sorry for being dead, I've been getting caught up in a lot of things. I don't normally enjoy Valentine's day (pure loneliness) but I decided to make a Valentine's day chapter for y'all (even though it's a day late) <3 Enjoy!!
——————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I lay down in bed feeling bad. I haven't been feeling good these past couple days. School was stressing me out, my parents had their constant arguments, my sibling hates me, and one of my friends is pissed off at me for something that I didn't even do. Nice.
I know I should see my boyfriend Five right now because it's Valentine's day, but I just could not get up for the life of me. He knew what I was going through, but I still felt bad if I didn't spend the day with him. Honestly, I won't be surprised if we got into a fight because of it. I'm kind of used to all the shit in my life.
I turned to face the wall. What was I gonna do. I didn't have the motivation to get up. I felt so bad. Yesterday I bought Five's gifts, but they all sat on my desk. I bought him chocolates, and some coffee stuff. I sighed as I shut my eyes.

Whoosh

Once I heard it, I already knew. Before I can even turn around, I felt arms wrap around me and someone hugging me from the back. I smiled and turned around to see my boyfriend.
"Hello lovely." Five greeted.
"Hey." I said softly.
"Are you okay?" Five asked.
"I still feel the same..." I admitted, "Sorry...."
"No no, don't feel sorry." Five said softly and pressed a kiss on my forehead.
"I wish I can give you a better Valentine's day...." I whispered.
"As long as I'm with you, any day is perfect." Five said, "Here how about this? Let's cuddle for awhile and then we can go for a little picnic. Then we'll come back and sleep."
I sighed, "Okay." and I smiled at him.
Five smiled and lifted me up a bit to drag me on top of him. My head was buried into his chest and his left arm was wrapped around my waist and the other was gently stroking my hair.
"I love this...." I said.
"Let's stay like this forever." Five said, "We'll go on a picnic some other time."
"Okay." I giggled. I felt him press kisses on top of my head.
"You're so warm...." Five said shyly.
I smiled at gave him a peck on his lips.
  "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked, "We Can do something even special if you want."
  Five looked down on me and kissed my forehead, "Darling I already said that this is perfect." Five explaining with genuine in his voice, "Some people go all out for Valentine's and some people like to just lie down. This is perfect. I don't care if we spend it going on a cruise or laying down in bed, I just want to be with you. Besides, you've been through a lot and I don't want to overwhelm you with a place that's probably crowded right now. Laying down with you right now is perfect. It's comfortable too so it's a win. Being with you is special."
  I couldn't help but smile and teared up slightly. I didn't know what I'd do without Five. He cared about me. He wasn't like the other guys I've dated before. He actually understood me.
  "Thanks Five." I mumbled and grabbed his hands and placed it on my lips. I kissed his knuckles and then put it back in my waist.
  "I love you." Five said.
  "I love you too." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I felt my eyes get droopy as I heard soft snores escape Five's mouth. I snuggled closer to him and felt him slightly tighten his grip on me as I drifted off to sleep.
——————————————————————————
Finished!! Ah omg thank you for 2k reads!! I didn't expect that to happen :0 i appreciate you guys so much!! I'll try to keep updating and I'm sorry for being inactive. Hope you guys had a good Valentine's day (I watched horror movies, anime, and eat ice cream) and I hope you enjoyed :D

-Marisol <3