Touch

I thought of this one at 3am... I'm not surprised since that usually the time I cry over fictional men 🥲👍🏽 lol anyways, hope you enjoy.
————————————————————————
Y/n pov:
I held Five's face as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed me passionately. We were sitting on his bed, at first we were talking, and now we we're kissing on his bed.
We broke the kiss and I rubbed my thumbs on his cheeks, since I was still holding his adorable face. He melted to my touch and slowly closed his eyes and smiled. I giggled as he hummed softly.
I gently pulled his face towards mine and gave his a quick peck on his lips. He sighed in content as I quickly pulled away.  A small frown formed on his face as I let go of his face.
  "What's wrong Fivey?" I asked.
  "Why'd you stop?" he asked with a pout on his lips.
  "You're such a baby." I teased as my hands found his face again. I gently pulled on them and pecked his nose.
  "I like it when you give me attention with touch." Five said as he placed his hands on mine, which were on his face.
  "Aww you're so cute." I said and gave him some neck kisses. He chuckled as he pulled me down on the bed and he was laying on top of me.
  I wrapped my arms around him as he snuggled his head in my chest.  I always liked it when Five was laying on top of me when we cuddle.
  My left hand found its way to his hair and started playing with his hair soothingly. Five sighed in content as sleep was taking over.
  "I love you." Five said sleepily. I looked at him and heard small soft snores escape his mouth. I smiled as I leaned down to kiss his forehead.
  "I love you too." I whispered as I continued to stroke his hair.
——————————————————————————
Hi!! Sorry for not posting in awhile. I've been busy with school and I've been occupied with other things that are non school related. Sorry that it was kinda short too. I hope you enjoyed this!!

-Marisol <3