Selena

Hey guys I'm back :D I finished school last week, but I had to go on a camping trip for the weekend and now I have motivation to write :D I'm currently in my Selena era for the the billionth time in my life so this chapter is gonna have some Selena in it because ANYTHING FOR SELENAS 😩🤚🏼 okay on with the chapter now :0
—————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
  I had to clean my room because it was messy as fuck. No seriously it was so fucking gross.
  I got of my bed and plugged in my headphones to my phone. I wasn't gonna clean, if there was no Selena blasting on. I put shuffle play and started cleaning.
  Selena is one of my comfort artists. I'm so sad that I will never experience her concerts. All thanks to mother fucking Yolanda and her creepy ass, musty ass (a/n: damn I really be slandering Yolanda in this chapter... as I should).
  My favorite Selena song came on and I started singing it (a/n: omg comment your favorite Selena song, mine is Amor Prohibido). ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!! I start singing with more confidence and emotion in it.  I was also finishing up my room so that's nice!!
  The song finishes up and I finally stop singing when it does. I took a deep breath because that took some energy out of me.
  "I didn't know you can sing in another language." I heard a voice. I jumped and turned around to see my boyfriend Five sitting on the window sill. He must've snuck in or something.
  "Jesus Five!!" I said, "You fucking scared me!! Ever heard of knocking??"
  "Not with you." Five said sarcastically, "You seem to be changing the subject though."
  "..."
  "So?? Tell me, what artist is this?"
  "Selena..." I said, "You should listen to her, she's amazing."
  "Well show me." Five said, getting comfortable on my bed.
  "Okay!!" I said excitedly and gave Five an earbud.

•time skip•

We listened to all of her songs and he seemed to have liked them.
  "So which one is your favorite??" I asked impatiently.
  "Either No Me Queda Más or Amor Prohibido." Five responded.
  "OH MH GOD NICE CHOICE!!" I exclaimed, "You should watch the Selena movie!!" (a/n: I'm sorry but the movie is way better than the Netflix show in my opinion).
  "There's a movie about her?" Five asked and I nodded my head. He lifts up my chin to make me look at him and he says, "What are we waiting for? Let's watch it." He kisses me and then we go downstairs to watch the movie.

•time skip•

  "HER FRIEND KILLED HER??" Five asked, his voice cracking a bit.
  "Yeah..." I said sadly, "That musty ass bi- Five are you crying??"
  I look at him and it looks like he's fucking crying. Same though...
  "No im not crying..." Five lied, "You're crying!!"
  I hug Five and pet his hair, "Shhhh." I said, "I know... it's sad..."
  I'm glad I got him into Selena....

———————————————————————————
Oh em gee I finished 😻‼️ this again made me feel single because now I need a bf who will listen to Selena with me ☹️‼️ Sorry for the slow updates, hopefully I'll update more bc it's summer vacation!!

- Marisol <3