Beautiful Boy

That song Beautiful Boy is stuck in my head (all thanks to fucking TikTok) and it inspired me to make this oneshot. Hope you enjoy!!
————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
  I was gracefully dancing around my room as the song Beautiful Boy played through my headphones. I found that song on TikTok and now it's stuck in my head.
  I then felt arms wrap around my waist and someone's head burying itself into my neck. I smiled as I looked over to see Five.
  "Baby I was calling you for ages." Five whined adorably as he pouted his lips. I smiled as I turned my body around to face him, his arms still wrapped around my waist.
  "Sorry bub, my music must've been loud." I giggled.
  "Can we go cuddle or something?" Five asked, tilting his head to the side like a puppy.
  "Of course we can." I said.
  I laid down on my bed as I motioned for Five to lay down. He crawled on top of me and laid his head on my chest as my hand went to go stroke his hair.
  "You were listening to that song again weren't you?" Five asked.
  "Yeah..." I said sheepishly. Five chuckled as I continued to play with his hair.
  We laid there in a comfortable silence. I heard Five sigh in content.
  "Five?" I said, trying to get his attention.
  "Mmm?" he responded and lifted his head up a little to look at me.
  "You're my beautiful boy." I said. He smiled cutely with his dimples showing. He then kissed my knuckles and laid back down until we both fell asleep.
——————————————————————————
It's short but it's so cute!! I had made an about me book so that way you guys can get to know me if you want. Anyways, sorry for being a bit inactive, school is already stressing me out. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

-Marisol <3