Sunsets

Sorry for the wait <3

••••

Y/n's pov
I was applying my makeup, with an exciting sensation. Five was taking me out for a surprise he said. I always got very excited whenever Five had a surprise for me.
I finished applying and looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a pair of baggy jeans, a black tank top, and an unbuttoned light purple button up shirt. I looked pretty decent.
I waited patiently until I heard a woosh and my boyfriend was right in front of me.
"Hey love" Five greeted and I blushed.
"Hi" I giggled and went to hug him.
"You look lovely." Five said, "You always look lovely."
"Aww thank you Five!" I said, and I kissed his forehead.
"Let's go my love." Five said.
I took his hand and he spatial jumped us on top of this hill. I smiled as they're were already blankets, drinks, and snacks for us.
"Awwww Fiveee!!" I squealed in excitement.
"I knew it would make you happy." Five smiled.
  We spent the rest of the day eating and drinking the stuff he brought.  It was nice to spend time with him.  It's been a stressful week.
  We cuddled as we saw the sunset.  I really was happy to be with him right now.  Nothing can ever make me any happier than this.
  "Hey y/n." Five said, "Get up real quick."
  He got up, and helped me get up.  He held both of my hands in his and looked at me lovingly.
  "Y/n, ever since we met, I have been the happiest person, and you make my days better than ever." He chuckled, "I'm not very good at this so please."
  He took out a tiny box and went on one knee, still holding my left hand. I was shocked as my right hand shot up to cover my mouth.
  "Five!" I gasped, "We're sixteen!!"
  "I know." Five said while opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring, "It's a promise ring, and y/n I promise that one day I will get you a more significant ring in the future."
  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Five is giving me a promise ring!!  I never thought this would ever happen to me!
  I felt tears fill my eyes as I nodded my head, "Yes Five!"
  He put the ring on my left ring finger put his on his ring finger and he shot up and hugged me.  He lifted me up a little and spun us around.  He stopped and put me down and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.  My arms wrapped around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.  We separated and gazed into each other's eyes.
  After some time, we sat back down to watch the rest of the sunset.  With my head on his should, his arm around me, his blazer over my shoulders as the weather got cooler, and a new promise ring on each of our left fingers.

••••

YASSSSS I GOT A CHAPTER DONE :)) I'm so sorry that i keep being inactive :( I hope everyone is doing okay <33

- Marisol <3