Nightmares

This one is a Nightmare on Elm Street AU so yeah :D if you haven't watched A Nightmare on Elm Street, it's basically a dream demon (Freddy Krueger) who terrorizes you in you in you dreams and his harm can become reality. Hope you enjoy!!
Also HUGE trigger warning: blood
———————————————————————
Y/n pov
I was laying down on Five's lap as he was sitting on the couch reading a book. I have decided to stay at Five's house because I was too stressed to go straight home to my toxic household.
I got thirsty so I got up from my position and Five looked at my with a pout and puppy dog eyes.
"Baby where are you going?" he asked.
"I'm going to get water." I said and headed to the kitchen.
I got myself a glass of water and took a sip while looking outside through the window. I saw a silhouette of a man standing there, looking at me from a distance.
I quietly walked to the front door and went outside quietly. I didn't know why, but something was beckoning me to see who it was that was staring at me like a creep. I've had dreams of some psychopath chasing me in my dreams. I never told Five about them, but I probably should when I come back. He deserves to know.
I saw the guy walking somewhere else and eventually I hit a dead end, and he was nowhere to be found. I scoffed, knowing that I had wasted time and that Five was probably worried about me.
I started to walk back but then I heard something behind me. I turned around and there he was. The same guy. I found out in my previous dream that his name was Fred Krueger. He wore a dirty red and green stripes sweater, dirty brown jeans, had a glove on one of his hands that had knives on them (it looked like he had finger knives), and had a burnt face.
"Hey y/n!" he said with a shit eating smile on his face.
"What the fuck do you want?!" I asked coldly. I was getting really pissed off at him.
He didn't answer. Instead he let out a cruel laugh and held up his hand that had the finger knives.
"Shit!" I yelled and made a run for it.
This motherfucker ran after me with his finger knives up in the air. I was screaming like a lunatic, why wasn't anyone coming to help me? I mean if I heard a child screaming I would be concerned!!
"Five!!" I screamed and ran through the front door. I ran to the living room and he was nowhere to be found.
"I'm your boyfriend now y/n!" (a/n: nightmare on elm street reference lol).
I turned around and saw him standing beside the door. He was messing with his finger knives.
I screamed as I ran to the stairs. Why did he keep chasing me?
"FIVE!!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs, "FIVE HELP ME!! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"
I felt something sticky on my feet and I looked down. Wherever I stepped melted which caused me to slow down. How the fuck was this possible?
I screamed as I somehow managed to go up the stairs. I ran to Five's room and saw that he wasn't there. My heart sank to my feet.
"FIVE!!" I scream as my hands tangled up my hair.
I felt myself being pushed to the ground by someone. I saw that it was Freddy.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MEEE!!" I screamed as I tried to wrestle him off of me.
He kept trying to stab me with his finger knives but he missed. Then I felt a sharp pain on my arm and I let out a scream in pain.

Five's pov
I flipped the page and reading the next one as y/n slept peacefully on my lap. Poor baby has been so stressed with school and home.
She's been looking very tired lately. Not just emotionally tired but like sleepy tired. It's good that she's getting sleep right now.
I felt her moving aggressively in her sleep. Like really aggressively. It was concerning. I looked down and saw her wriggling way to aggressively for her to be sleeping.
"Y/n?" I said in a questioning tone. She just kept tossing.
I then saw four marks being created on her arm. They were deep cuts!! More like slashes!!How was that possible?? I didn't lay a finger on her AND those cuts were made all at once. I saw the blood trickle down her arm.
"Y/N!!" I shouted and I saw her jolt her eyes awake, screaming which then turned into panting.

Y/n pov

"Y/N!!" I heard someone shout and I jolted awake screaming. It was all a dream... it was all a dream and it wasn't real....
"Five." I whimpered and got up and wrapped my arms around him, embracing him into a hug. A couple tears fell down my cheek.
"Y/n you're bleeding." Five said and I looked at my arm. There it was. The four slashes that Freddy made with his finger knives.
"Shit." I groaned in pain.
"Here come on let's go." Five said and carried my bridal style. I was shaking in fear as he walked up the stairs.
"Baby you're shaking." Five said, "Are you okay?"
"I just had a nightmare." I said.
"But that doesn't explain the cuts that you have!" Five exclaimed worriedly.
We entered the bathroom and set me down on the sink. I looked at the tricking blood as Five got the supplies.
"This might hurt okay?" he said and I nodded.
He cleaned the cut and I winced since it burned so bad. The cuts were so deep that he had to stitch them up. I couldn't help but break down in pain and stress.
Five wrapped a bandage around my arm and wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on top of his as I kept crying.
"Baby its going to be okay." he reassured me, "But please tell me what's wrong."
"Promise you wont freak out." I asked. He separated from the hug and tippy toed to place a soft kiss on my forehead.
"I promise." he said. I sighed as I braced myself to explain.
———————————————————————
Finished!! I really love this chapter, especially bc A Nightmare on Elm Street is literally my favorite movie. I love horror movies in general but THIS horror movie is literally my favorite. If you haven't seen it, I totally recommend it, but HUGE blood warning. I like that movie also bc I LIVE for 80's/90's era and that movie was filmed in the 80's. Hope you enjoyed!!

-Marisol <3