Valentine's Day

i SERIOUSLY need to stop disappearing for a few months 😭 i'll give a life update in a different chapter, but rn, y'all deserve a valentine's day chapter bc it's "im sad to be aromantic season" 💀 im kidding, in all seriousness tho, valentine's is coming up, y'all are deprived from five oneshots and y'all deserve it for being so patient with me for the past year or so with me being on an off.  without further ado, i hope u enjoy the chapter <3

••••

Five's POV
I'm a mess right now. I'm actually a wreck.
Some context: Valentine's day. A day that most couples look foward too. It's my first valentine's day as a taken person and I am a nervous wreck.
On the brighter note, Allison used her power to get rid of Reginald for the week and now I get to take my beloved girlfriend on a Valentine's day date.
I had asked y/n to be my valentine when February started. I wrote a love letter for her and spatial jumped to her room to leave on her desk and when she came home from school that day, she was so happy. Her smile is so beautiful, I want to do everything I can to make her show her smile.
As for today, I am taking her on a picnic date, with a picnic basket and everything. I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant later tonight as well. I have to make sure that my lovely y/n is happy.
I got her all of what my siblings call "the Valentine's day essentials." Chocolates in a heart box, a teddy bear, and some her favorite flowers. I got her other things she would like, like perfume, lipgloss, gift cards, candy.  Call me dramatic all you want, but I would buy my girlfriend anything that would make her happy.
  I got dressed in a causal but nice outfit and then gathered everything I needed for the picnic.  Her gifts, the desserts, the food, the drinks, the blanket, just the picnic essentials.  My siblings all wished me luck and I went out the door, and then spatial jumped to the park.
  I set up the picnic and waited there for a few minutes.  Then I saw her.  She looked beautiful as always.  Her hair was done nicely, she wore a casual dress along with some pretty shoes and wore light makeup.  She was like an angel sent from heaven.  She was an angel sent from heaven.
  "Hey." y/n greeted.
  "Hi." I replied.
  She took a seat next to me and we ate the food that I had brought.  We opened each other gifts and we both greatly appreciated what we got one another.  She got me stuff to make coffee, some nice shoes, and chocolates.  We laid on the blanket, me holding her close to me.  We didn't need to say anything, just our presence was enough.
  After awhile, we went to walk around.  I had to spatial jump to my house real quick to drop of the picnic stuff and then spatial jump back to the park.
  We found ourselves walking around the city, hand in hand.  It has been a few gourde since we ate and I was wondering if y/n was hungry.
  "Hey y/n." I started, "Are you hungry?"
  "Can I be honest?" y/n asked.
  "Of course." I said gently.
  "I'm still really full from lunch earlier."  She said, "I don't think i can eat dinner."
  "Oh that's okay."  I said and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.  I spatial jumped us to her room.
  "Five?"  y/n said confusedly.
  "We don't need to have a fancy dinner."  I said, "We can just watch your favorite movie.  That's more than enough for me."
  "Aww Fiveee."  y/n squealed.
  We laid on her bed, with the blankets warming us up.  We cuddled together as we watched (favorite movie).
  As the movie finished, I looked down at my chest to see that y/n had fell asleep.  I smiled as I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes and felt myself drift off to sleep.
  I wasn't planning on leaving.  By that I mean both her and from this position we were cuddling in.  I love her too much to leave her.  As for leaving this position, there was no way I was gonna leave.  I'll fall asleep with her tonight.  My siblings probably won't worry about it.

  ••••

YASSSS i finished a chapter :D I fr promise to write more, bc i have so many ideas.  i'm gonna post a life update rn bc like idk i just like doing that so if your interested it'll be in the next chapter djdjcjsnsksnd.  I will write more often and i'm sorry for the horrendous hiatus i put yall thru 😭😭 love yall <33

- Marisol <3