Caught In the Act

Kiyos pov

I woke up In the middle of the night feeling uneasy. I feel so guilty after what I said. I have to apologise to her. I have to let her know I didn't mean it

I got up and walked towards aois room. I noticed aoi walking towards the dining hall.

"hey aoi wait up" I yelled.

She turned around in surprise "Kiyo? I thought we were going to meet up in the dinning hall"

"why'd you think that?" I asked.

"Well cause of this letter you sent me" she reached into her pocket and handed me a note.

Dear aoi
I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. Meet me in the dinning hall and I'll make it up to you.
Love kiyo.

I went pale "aoi I didn't send you that note. I think you should come to my room just to be safe"

"yeah ok" she muttered turning pale

I woke up the next morning with aoi. I couldn't help but think what would have happened if I hadn't got to aoi in time. Would she have been murdered? No I shouldn't think about that. She's safe and that's all that matters.

I shook her awake "good morning aoi. Let's go get some breakfast"

"ok" she yawned.

We walked into the dining hall and I double back in shock cause laying on the floor was the dead body of taro yamataro.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone else came rushing over.

"someone else died" oda muttered in disbelief.

"I played chess with him just last night" legoshi muttered turning pale.

"I know this is shocking everyone but we have to find out who did this or all our lives will be forfeited" mayu said.

"my girls right" kaido said confidently "let's do this

I got down and inspected the body.

"did you find anything?" Aoi asked nervously.

"Well according to the Monokuma file and the state of the body taro died from a slit throat" I muttered

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROAT

I noticed a knife on the ground. Could that be the murder weapon.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KNIFE

I took a closer look at the neck wound. The wound was jagged so it's unlikely to be caused by that knife. But if it wasn't a knife then what was used?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JAGGED SHAPED CUT

There's also  a cut on his arm. Might be a sign of a struggle"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SIGN OF A STUGGLE

I discided it would be best to look for a jagged weapon help back up my case in the class trail. Its then I noticed that the back doors window was broken.

"do you think glass might have been used as the weapon?" aoi asked

"I think so" I muttered

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GLASS SHARD

I noticed some tracks in the blood pile. How the hell did that happen!?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD TRACKS

Monokuma showed up on the screen "I'm bored guys let's get started already!"

I took a deep breath. Here we go again!